U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 01:17 PM

65 posts, read 426,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolchris4000b View Post
They were established in the 1980s as a "Bronx version" of the Westies. They only had 70 members until the 90s then more and more started joining rapidly during the 90s and early 2000k. Most members are Irish-American with a small Italian minority. There are over 500 Irish Hoods in the bronx, manhattan, yonkers and queens. They were started to protect their 'blocks' now they sell drugs, commit murder, jump people, offer protection for money, sell fire-arms and i read that 5 members of IH were arrested a few weeks ago for viciously gang-raping a rival Trinitario gang members MOTHER and slicing her throat in an attempt to scare the trinitarios. They aren't one of those 'good guy' gangs, they are animals just like any other gang member. the days of the Fordham Baldies are long gone I could see. Raping someones mother...despicable. they should be sentenced to life in prison. dirtbags.
Doesn't suprise me...The Irish aren't like white people at all, their a savage bunch, always have been. And they wonder why they've always been discriminated against in America and England.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2010, 01:23 PM

1 posts, read 10,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowitout View Post
Albanians have problems with everybody, not just Blacks/Hispanics. Take a look at Europe, wherever there are Albanians there are trouble aka criminal activities and plain violence. They don't possess the ability of integration/assimilation but instead they tend to form "ghettos" of their own people in the neighborhood.

Missed the point there.
That was isolated case or just one of few in the schools...

But in general, albanian people are very kind people, reserved, hardworking and like one of you said family orientated...
On the other hand you have albanians that are like we; caucasians; but more primitive. They are in gangs and groups, but they are tryin to get by and make some money by doing illigal jobs. What can they do? They are just not educated enough, but they still have to live.

For other nationalities from former Yugoslavia you got to know that all countries have suffer a great loss in the past war.
And therefore, all the nations are family orientated from this region, be cause they have to look on each other...
I'm from the former Yugoslavia and I know what are they going thru...Kosovo is still a battlefield!
But that doesn't count for US albanians, they were/are miles away from horror and hopelessnes.

Old 07-30-2010, 05:05 PM

876 posts, read 1,992,409 times
Quote:
Also did anyone hear of this gang? The Irish Hoods? I found details on them:

A vicious Irish-american gang based in NYC, mainly in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan, also founds in areas of Brooklyn, Queens and Yonkers, NY. Some suggest they are an off-shoot of the violent Westies gang, and sometimes are called the 'Lil Westies'. They are usually seen wearing dark green and many members have tattoos of the Shamrock, Celtic Cross, or sayings in Gaelic . They're main rivals are Most Black gangs, and The Trinitarios and they are allied with numerous Mexican, Italian and Albanian gangs throughout the Bronx. They do roll deep, usually 10 or more, and they also attack on random with their signature 'Stomping out' and they also attack with baseball bats and switch-blades, most members also carry 9 millies. they are a primarily young gang with many members still in High School. There are an estimated 500something Irish Hood members in the NY area, they are known as one of the most unpredictable, violent gangs around and they're heavy in the Woodlawn, Bedford Park, Bainbridge, Van Cortlandt, Riverdale, and parts of Pelham Pkwy areas of the Bronx, Yonkers and Northern Manhattan.
I lived in nyc all my life and the only time i heard of irish gangs were in the 20s and 30s.

Last edited by DSNYSANMAN; 07-30-2010 at 05:19 PM..

Old 07-30-2010, 11:10 PM

6,836 posts, read 13,500,178 times
Quote:
Italians and Irish don't dress like that? i'm 100% irish, born, raised and live in washington heights and i dressed like that when i was younger, blue yankee fitted, celtic cross chain, baggy jeans, air force ones, matching shirts. i don't consider dressing black and i would never say that, i say dressing nice or 'fresh' not black. like BronxCambo said its more of city thing. did you ever see how guidos dress btw?
I also got a few tattoos that I DEEPLY regret getting...but u cant take tattoos away lol =P
well your from washington heights that explains everything , but in the bronx when i went to woodlawn i didnt see any irish dress urban , italians in the bronx kind of though.

Old 07-30-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Also did anyone hear of this gang? The Irish Hoods? I found details on them:

A vicious Irish-american gang based in NYC, mainly in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan, also founds in areas of Brooklyn, Queens and Yonkers, NY. Some suggest they are an off-shoot of the violent Westies gang, and sometimes are called the 'Lil Westies'. They are usually seen wearing dark green and many members have tattoos of the Shamrock, Celtic Cross, or sayings in Gaelic . They're main rivals are Most Black gangs, and The Trinitarios and they are allied with numerous Mexican, Italian and Albanian gangs throughout the Bronx. They do roll deep, usually 10 or more, and they also attack on random with their signature 'Stomping out' and they also attack with baseball bats and switch-blades, most members also carry 9 millies. they are a primarily young gang with many members still in High School. There are an estimated 500something Irish Hood members in the NY area, they are known as one of the most unpredictable, violent gangs around and they're heavy in the Woodlawn, Bedford Park, Bainbridge, Van Cortlandt, Riverdale, and parts of Pelham Pkwy areas of the Bronx, Yonkers and Northern Manhattan.
never heard of this gang before in my life, and the only parts of brooklyn i know irish exist is bay ridge. lol

Old 07-30-2010, 11:14 PM

Quote:
They were established in the 1980s as a "Bronx version" of the Westies. They only had 70 members until the 90s then more and more started joining rapidly during the 90s and early 2000k. Most members are Irish-American with a small Italian minority. There are over 500 Irish Hoods in the bronx, manhattan, yonkers and queens. They were started to protect their 'blocks' now they sell drugs, commit murder, jump people, offer protection for money, sell fire-arms and i read that 5 members of IH were arrested a few weeks ago for viciously gang-raping a rival Trinitario gang members MOTHER and slicing her throat in an attempt to scare the trinitarios. They aren't one of those 'good guy' gangs, they are animals just like any other gang member. the days of the Fordham Baldies are long gone I could see. Raping someones mother...despicable. they should be sentenced to life in prison. dirtbags.
what the hell. their has to be a news article on this especially since they raped a minority lol.

Old 07-30-2010, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxCambo193rd View Post
Yup, I remember when that whole beef started. It was over green they both wear green and they started a brutal war over it. Irish Hoods probably have more weight in the North Bronx but in the rest of the Bronx they dont have nothing compared to the Trinitarios. I heard about the Irish Hoods, they are some bad dudes, I heard theyre affiliated with MS-13. But theyve been going at with Trinitarios for a long time and Trinitarios have over 1000 members in just NYC, Irish Hoods have 500. Both of them are animals, I know for a fact, I was jumped by the Trinis before they are all sick thugs with no regard for life and belong locked up with the key thrown away. My friend used to live in Bainbridge a big Irish Hood location he said when he went down a certain block he got the worst stares ever and he was Rican, he said one night he got off the train 2 Irish Hoods with masks attacked him and stomped him out and even after he gave them his wallet, and he said he would give them anything just let him go, he has a daughter and one of these punks still pulled out a blade and was going to stab him, he was so lucky that a cop came down the street, they jetted out of there. but not without bruising his lung, breaking his nose and smashing his head on the pavement. he had to be hospitalized. all of these dudes of animals and need to put be in jail. by the way heres the Trinitarios Gangland special on the History channel, it shows just how brutal they are and what we're dealing with.

YouTube - Gangland : Machete Slaughter (Trinitario) Part 1 of 5

wow i have never heard a 3ni member talk about having beef with any white gang or irish people.

where is supermario. maybe he can shed some light.

Old 07-31-2010, 02:29 AM

40 posts, read 149,425 times
Albanians, despite being a European ethnicity, are among the most violent and racist groups on the planet. I am Greek, and I can tell you the truth about them. Albanians are to Greece what Mexicans are to the United States. They do the farm work, house work, and take all the menial low paying jobs. Yet at the same time, they are extremely aggressive, thieving, and many of them are muslims and see their crimes as part of a holy jihad against the western nations which they have hypocritically moved into in search of prosperity. The United States must not make the mistake of thinking that because Albanians are from the European continent, they will inevitably be better citizens than anything from south of the border. Keep this roving gangs out of the United States by sealing not only illegal immigration, but ensuring that legal immigrants are the cream of the crop. There are plenty of good men and women around the globe that would immigrate to the United States if given the chance. The standards must be raised.

Old 07-31-2010, 08:20 AM

65 posts, read 426,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefteri View Post
Albanians, despite being a European ethnicity, are among the most violent and racist groups on the planet. I am Greek, and I can tell you the truth about them. Albanians are to Greece what Mexicans are to the United States. They do the farm work, house work, and take all the menial low paying jobs. Yet at the same time, they are extremely aggressive, thieving, and many of them are muslims and see their crimes as part of a holy jihad against the western nations which they have hypocritically moved into in search of prosperity. The United States must not make the mistake of thinking that because Albanians are from the European continent, they will inevitably be better citizens than anything from south of the border. Keep this roving gangs out of the United States by sealing not only illegal immigration, but ensuring that legal immigrants are the cream of the crop. There are plenty of good men and women around the globe that would immigrate to the United States if given the chance. The standards must be raised.
Oh I agree 100%. I live among many Albanians in Belmont, they aren't the greatest 'neighbors' their extremely loud and just love to start trouble. I was robbed at knife-point by some Albanians on Hughes Avenue, a block thats known for mostly Puerto Ricans. It's like Albanians can move in anywhere, they could care less about how ghetto/dangerous, theyre willing to go toe-to-toe with any group and thats it. An Albanian guy owns a pizza shop around the corner from me, I was talking to him one night and he said when people try to rob the store he won't call the cops, he'll reach under the counter for his rifle or 45 caliber gun, and that the robbers 'don't know what their getting themselves into' I laughed with him of course and though in my head, this guys insane. I also noticed they have a nice collection of bats in the back of the shop, don't know what thats for. nice people though

Old 07-31-2010, 09:13 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,929,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGreatness555 View Post
Doesn't suprise me...The Irish aren't like white people at all, their a savage bunch, always have been. And they wonder why they've always been discriminated against in America and England.
Mmm kay. A savage bunch, huh? Countless Irish-Americans, like the Kennedys, Reagan and Obama, wow, really primitive people. That St. Patrick's Day Parade, what a bloodbath! All those cops, teachers, and fire-fighters, what a bunch of crazy hoodlums!

Gosh! The Irish -- what are we gonna do with 'em.

MrG, if the Irish aren't white, please, go out to the beach and see Irish people in their swimsuits. The color of their legs will blind you it's so white.

Just curious, who DO you like? Or are you just an equal-opportunity h8er?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or