Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 07:10 PM

876 posts, read 2,142,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler87 View Post
I don't want to bring any drama but u sound like a very bitter woman, im assuming u are a very bitter black woman since u decided to attack the op because he asked a very simple question. The guy, from his post, sounds interested in black women but yet u bring in white women into the picture. I don't remember the op talking about white women anywhere in his post. U are very insecure.

Then u not only stalk my post but u attack me just because I post the same question in two different forums. So what if I like to date outside my race, is it a crime? Why should u care? I suggest u take a deep breath, calm down, and watch Soul Food or some Tyler Perry movies to make u feel better about urself
Good Day
Actually I seen her post here before and she is white not black. Why would you assume she was black? Sounds like you might have some issues with women in general. If black women dont want you I guess you can try white or asian but they probably wont want you either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2010, 07:33 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You better double that, and double that again. Then you might have a chance, my friend.
If he made $640k/yr I still somehow doubt any celebutante worth her salt would have anything to do with him. They're drawn to fame and status more so than raw taxable income. Most guys who make huge salaries in boring-guy jobs are still relative nobodies.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:37 PM

104 posts, read 380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNYSANMAN View Post
Actually I seen her post here before and she is white not black. Why would you assume she was black? Sounds like you might have some issues with women in general. If black women dont want you I guess you can try white or asian but they probably wont want you either.
QFE! Skyler appears to be a trolling drama queen. Trying to point out "bitter" black women that supposedly "care" about who he dates. If anyone trolls around the boards repeating the same thing over and over, they will eventually get called on it. Welcome to the internet. It shows he has issues imo, not the other way around. Hes basically looking for a fight.

Lets repeat, anyone (Male/female,trans/etc.) making good money, ANYWHERE, has a good chance on the dating scene. Kapish? Its really not that hard. I'm not even sure why the thread was started.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:53 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
If he made $640k/yr I still somehow doubt any celebutante worth her salt would have anything to do with him. They're drawn to fame and status more so than raw taxable income. Most guys who make huge salaries in boring-guy jobs are still relative nobodies.
no doubt. That's why I said "might."

Old 09-22-2010, 08:37 PM

29 posts, read 120,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
They're fine. Just participate in hobbies, events, etc that you enjoy and I'm sure you'll find a woman. Don't limit yourself to "interracial" --- be open to whoever may come your way and eventually you will find the right person.

thanks man, ill keep that in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNYSANMAN View Post
Dude, who are u fooling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynGirl45 View Post
QFE! Skyler appears to be a trolling drama queen. Trying to point out "bitter" black women that supposedly "care" about who he dates. If anyone trolls around the boards repeating the same thing over and over, they will eventually get called on it. Welcome to the internet. It shows he has issues imo, not the other way around. Hes basically looking for a fight.

Lets repeat, anyone (Male/female,trans/etc.) making good money, ANYWHERE, has a good chance on the dating scene. Kapish? Its really not that hard. I'm not even sure why the thread was started.
Honestly, if u are here to cause trouble please leave this thread. This thread started as something informative and it turned ugly when u and LuvLux came and started making sarcastic statements toward the op and me. I don't even know the op but I though it was kind of childish to not contribute anything to the discussion but snide remarks. I decided to ask a question because I was interested and wanted to see if anyone from the NYC area would give me some input. Im assuming u and ur friend are still teenage girls so I will let u lil girls continue ur girl talk in this thread, im out.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:13 PM

442 posts, read 1,296,941 times
I love how I got people debating if Kim kardashian wants me. It's all good haters ! Hah now if y'all excuse me my girl that works at starbucks is comin over......

Old 09-22-2010, 11:21 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetBAller85 View Post
I love how I got people debating if Kim kardashian wants me. It's all good haters ! Hah now if y'all excuse me my girl that works at starbucks is comin over......
get on that killa............

Old 09-23-2010, 12:30 AM

149 posts, read 358,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler87 View Post
I don't want to bring any drama but u sound like a very bitter woman, im assuming u are a very bitter black woman since u decided to attack the op because he asked a very simple question. The guy, from his post, sounds interested in black women but yet u bring in white women into the picture. I don't remember the op talking about white women anywhere in his post. U are very insecure.

Then u not only stalk my post but u attack me just because I post the same question in two different forums. So what if I like to date outside my race, is it a crime? Why should u care? I suggest u take a deep breath, calm down, and watch Soul Food or some Tyler Perry movies to make u feel better about urself
Good Day
You didn't post the same question in two forms, you posted it in several-now that I checked. And using google is not stalking, lol. Now if I knew your profile info on interracial match, you should be concerned.

Again, the OP is clearly a troll, and if you aren't one too then you must be insecure. Why keep posting the same question all over the internet? Why not just attempt to interact with real (white) women? Are you ugly? Do you not make play a professional sport? What is it? NYC is full of mediocre and even thuggish Black guys with all kinds of women. There is one out there for you.

You don't have to be bitter to point out the oddity in this thread, so I responded with humor. Your sensitivity to that humor is concerning, and your reliance on black female stereotypes is...typical.

Old 09-23-2010, 05:51 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetBAller85 View Post
Smash!

Old 09-23-2010, 01:57 PM

Location: Port Richmond, Staten Island, New York City, New York, 10302
317 posts, read 960,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Tha Five View Post
Believe me, I'm with you on premise. Nobody in my social circle is making anything near that kind of bread and we all do fine. Still, you'd probably need to at least be starting on a playoff team to pull a Kardashian.

Was Odom starting? I don't remember. Guess that sealed it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City