U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-30-2010, 11:48 AM

2 posts, read 1,011 times
Default Major opportunity for those in NYC $

Hello all, fairly new member here but I want to share an opportunity with all of you that can potentially change your life (no exaggeration).

One of my closest friends is a direct developer (buyer/seller) of real estate in NYC (Brooklyn/Queens areas in particular) and he is allowing me to advertise his properties and services at free will.

Before I proceed, these are the qualifications necessary to be a candidate for the opportunity available:

-credit score of 580+
-working for 2+ years making a combined household income of $55k+/year

As long as you meet these qualifications or know someone that does, this is what is available to you:

-With the help of government grants and programs, we have the potential to turn you into a homeowner of a 2-3 family investment property in NYC without taking a single penny out of your pocket (literally $0).
-HUGE incentives and compensation (a minimum of $10,000+ cash in as little as 3 weeks with every transaction)
-The opportunity of a lifetime.

If you or anyone you know that meets the qualifications, please do not hesitate to message me for full details, WE WILL MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. I promise you will not hear about a better opportunity in this city of dreams anywhere else.

-Simon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City