U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-13-2011, 11:31 AM

19 posts, read 10,025 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know if there is a number for ccmanagers that actually picks up the phone instead of the recording. I had mailed in an app for la terrazzo before actually calling the management company and seeing they wanted a faxed app with paystubs. Will I be disqualified if I send in the fax now? I don't even know if they got the mailed in app. Any help would be great! This BBTB waiting game has got me strung out!!!,

Old 09-13-2011, 12:28 PM

365 posts, read 256,621 times
Hey you guys!!
I wish I could've been there today with you guys but, I just came from vacation and therefore exhausted my vacation time and have no hours remaining. I'm here reading through the posts and see what took place and I and I'm soooooo happy that what was done, was done. This is getting ridiculous! BrucknerChick, seriously, my hat goes off to you. I had NO IDEA things were like that for you. SMH! Keep doing what your doing and if you need any support, contact me for my personal info. I'm currently typing up letters as we speak that I plan to mail out this afternoon to politicans. Be back later and let you guys know what comes up.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:30 PM

I was also going to say, of all the people there, Sandra seems like the ONLY comprehendable person. She was a Godsent when I was going through my process. She did her best to get back to me, but I can only imagine that numerous people were probably being directed to her in lieu of the firing of the other lady who was holding interviews. I give props where props are due, and Sandra in my book is cool with me.....so far.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:41 PM

62 posts, read 96,523 times
Okay so did i read that BBTB is now with Wavecrest or something? Bcoz i called them and they said that they are not dealing with BBTB. Maybe i read it wrong a few days ago..idk...

Old 09-13-2011, 01:47 PM

They supposedly took over BBTB...yes...okay see, now i'm getting a little bit pissy because I'm supposed to sign my lease and bring in my deposit this Friday, but now I'm sitting here like....nahhhhhhhh! I need some answers before I give my hard earned money to some shady people.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:56 PM

103 posts, read 61,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyMami View Post
Okay so did i read that BBTB is now with Wavecrest or something? Bcoz i called them and they said that they are not dealing with BBTB. Maybe i read it wrong a few days ago..idk...

yea BBTB is with wavecrest. I signed my lease this past friday and the manager told me that and she also gave me a letter with wavecrest information. they just took over BBTB sept 1st.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:48 PM

801 posts, read 372,388 times
Hey i got some news, I spoked with the wave-crest management directly with Mr Daniel , he stated that hi receive all files today , he ask for my log and personal contac number. I brought to his attention about my situation, so now he working to see whats going on. The best Beth is to everybody call and go the office everyday and let this people know that we are not playing . I'm not holding for another week with out no answer and as well my lease. I still need more sources to go, at the end I might have to go to consumers affairs .this situation has me sick!!

Old 09-13-2011, 03:57 PM

317 posts, read 286,695 times
Wavecrest hasn't a clue as to what they're doing as well. I made a mental note to call them when I got to work because my kitchen sink is stopped up. So I called bright and early at 10 am. So the chick ask me for my address and apt #. Now as I hear her typing on her computer she tells me " o we're not managing that building" I tell her well I have Septembers rent reciept from you guys. Then this broad tells me " well maybe you're giving me the wrong address". I damn near yanked her through the phone. But instead I just said " sweetie Ive been living here for a year. I know my address". So she then put me on with her supervisor and turns out the building # was correct but they had the wrong street. Smh!!! I bet come October 1st they dont care if I use the address 1313 Mockingbird lane as long as they get their rent. My point is deal with someone with authority over at Wavecrest because right now it's the blind leading the damn und. Smh!!!

Old 09-13-2011, 04:01 PM

317 posts, read 286,695 times
*blind leading the damn blind*

Old 09-13-2011, 04:25 PM

443 posts, read 381,752 times
Default call and try-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teli2828 View Post
Does anyone know if there is a number for ccmanagers that actually picks up the phone instead of the recording. I had mailed in an app for la terrazzo before actually calling the management company and seeing they wanted a faxed app with paystubs. Will I be disqualified if I send in the fax now? I don't even know if they got the mailed in app. Any help would be great! This BBTB waiting game has got me strung out!!!,
extension-123
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City