Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2011, 06:07 PM

507 posts, read 689,137 times

Advertisements

hotblue-are you applying to other apartments?.and did you ever get connected to la-terrazza?..I saw someone being shown a apartment yesterday,and someone moved in today as-well.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:16 PM

365 posts, read 502,104 times
Hotblue....what exactly did you say took place? I couldn't really understand ur post...what did they say about one bedrooms?! Cause I have to go there this Friday and I wanna know EVERYTHING BEFORE I give over my money.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:18 PM

801 posts, read 1,105,372 times
Well i went for 1468 hoe ave, and im whatting for the city to! And Terrza is 2 b , im single for 1 b. But as of all this non sence I'm freeze!! I can't move a finger untold I resolve this, not even separating furniture fir when I (move). I'm really loosen it.I can't move when I know that somebody has all my personal life In file. But I'm looking bedroom that meets my income .

Old 09-14-2011, 06:39 PM

185 posts, read 243,017 times
hi guys... I finally got some wi-fi.... FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION !!! IT MEANS A WHOLE LOT TO ME....
well I spent almost my whole day at bruckner today... I went to file a lawsuit but no one wanted to help me... but I didn't give up.. spoke to 6 different lawyers and got different opinions.... I spoke to two city council offices and the one in my last address's district is helping me and they have all my paperwork and proof of what's going on my part... NOW GET READY.... BBTB people wants me to re-submit all my documentation AGAIN with up to date dates so that HDC can look over it !!! SMDHHHHH first of all what happened with all my SHi% from march and april ????? someone told me that they probably never submitted shi* and they r trying to cover their asses..why should I make it so easy for them when they have been giving me hell ????

Old 09-14-2011, 07:21 PM

Hey BrucknerChick....so what's the next step?? And who did you deal with at BBTB?

Old 09-14-2011, 07:41 PM

I dont like that!! Thats real talk , and where the hell is youre paperwork?? And youre money? I dont buy that,!! Why is that you have or not a answer from the city and they have to review you're file?they told me today that the people that' was approve for 1 bedroom apt ,they return their leases cuz they didn't want the apt. BS.. And they are not giving 1apt. Due to the space , now from where all this people come to move in secretly if the building wasn't ready??

Old 09-14-2011, 07:50 PM

103 posts, read 119,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
I dont like that!! Thats real talk , and where the hell is youre paperwork?? And youre money? I dont buy that,!! Why is that you have or not a answer from the city and they have to review you're file?they told me today that the people that' was approve for 1 bedroom apt ,they return their leases cuz they didn't want the apt. BS.. And they are not giving 1apt. Due to the space , now from where all this people come to move in secretly if the building wasn't ready??

I got approved for a one bedroom and I signed my lease this past Friday. When I was there the manager told another girl that they did not have any more one bedrooms but they had studios. I feel very bad about what you guys are going through bcuz its very unfair. BBTB needs to get it together.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:02 PM

Valdez/ I had to calle several people today. My first option was 311 and I hit in the spot, then I called HDC , and the person that deals with bruckner just left me on the answer machine . I was not feeling well and my blood pressure was going up until around 5 pm that I spoke with the agent by phone. Now due to the time that this people has me on hold trust and believe I got some real backup , !! As of BrucknerChik i know she has a lot to win , also everybody else , tomorrow is my turn cuy i didnt go today . By obligación my @@SSS is there tomorrow. Well i go almost eveyday!! Moneboo hold money, no keys and no léase no talk. Im picking up my deposit tomorrow as well until i see some keys!!

Old 09-14-2011, 08:16 PM

I'm really leaning towards NOT handing over any money. I find it ridiculous to give my hard earned cash over to people who are being investigated. At this point, in just really in a BAD position. Like, I don't even know what to do. I need to get moving or at least have some place definitely so I can work things out here at my parents'. This place has really put us in a bad position and right now I'm just so fed up, it's not even funny.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:18 PM

Wait a minute, she told you people with one bedrooms were giving them up? Why?? And they're not offering one bedrooms anymore?! I need a clear explanation of everything because if I do what I have planned, BBTB will NOT like me at ALL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery