U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-31-2011, 06:52 AM

6 posts, read 28,588 times
Default School Safety Agent, New York

Hi everyone I took the School Safety Exam and scored a 96. I would like to know the process to employment. Please feel free to post any information you may have. Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2011, 11:48 AM

1 posts, read 5,369 times
Im takin the test Tomorrow is it hard and what do they test you on.i been trying to find something online

Old 07-14-2011, 11:53 AM

2,668 posts, read 2,964,580 times
NYPD - School Safety Agent Application

See the links to the left for an overview. There are phone numbers on this page to contact for information. I'm sure they can answer your questions on next steps.

Old 02-05-2014, 11:15 AM

1 posts, read 1,215 times
I did the school safety exams in July 2013, but I did receive any information if I passed or fail. Can you please issue me a contact number or email address. Thank you

Old 02-05-2014, 03:59 PM

198 posts, read 153,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewnarine persuad View Post
I did the school safety exams in July 2013, but I did receive any information if I passed or fail. Can you please issue me a contact number or email address. Thank you
After you finished your exam they didn't give your score?because I'm sure they gave the 3 pages with the correct answers.passing score is 70

Old 07-16-2014, 11:39 PM

1 posts, read 488 times
Hi I took exam 3323 about 2yrs ago I'm wondering when will I get called it's been a long time I don't know what exam they are on what list # anyone know what is going on or how I can find out

Old 07-17-2014, 04:06 PM

16 posts, read 5,476 times
Shorty, it's a long/not so long process. What I mean by that is, they could take up to years to call you back to get you started..you can find more info in this thread here:

NYPD School Safety Hiring Process

I took exam 4330 on May 6th, 2014 and scored a 90.5.. I have yet to get called for it.. and @monique, they test you on memory, procedure-based questions like if SSA Dominguez spots two students in a hallway fight, what should he do? A. Do nothing and go about his way B. Radio over SSA Lopez for help C. Laugh at the students or D. Report it to the police. The correct answer would be B, because you need help from a fellow agent before attempting to break up a fight. Another question was based on staring at a picture for 10 minutes and getting questions like what time did the blackboard say the science project was due, or what time did the clock show, what was the lady holding when she was talking to the guy in the striped shirt, etc.. It's pretty easy, so no need to "study" for it, haha. And for anyone wondering about a number to call it's DCAS at 212-669-1357. They should be able to help you guys there. Good luck, everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City