Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 01:41 PM

88,512 posts, read 84,688,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataEast Reborn View Post
Wow I remember making this thread almost a year ago out of no where and decided to come here and maybe search for it and its actually the 3rd thread on the first page!
It's a good thread!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 02:31 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,398,173 times
a white man walking around with with black feet.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:17 PM

629 posts, read 962,046 times
Guess I'll add my public masturbation story - was on the train late at night when all of a sudden I hear this girl (who was with a group of her friends) screaming. Apparently the homeless guy that was on the train near her jerked off on to the back of her skirt.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:23 PM

2,691 posts, read 4,328,482 times
That's so NYC

A photo blog collection of some of the strange (and unique) sh--- that you come across in NYC

Old 04-24-2012, 05:03 PM

162 posts, read 458,483 times
Not sure if it's the craziest thing, but this was a couple of weeks ago so it's fresh in my mind. I was walking westward from Lenox on 125th when I ran into and this completely nude guy (penis erect and protruding, nothing but a doo-rag on his head) surrounded by four cops in front of a store yelling "they're trying to keep us down, join in the struggle..."

Not 20 feet away were two young kids (I'd say around seven or eight), bug-eyed and making the "oooh" face and their father was standing right behind them, just staring. A crowd of around 20 people were recording and taking photos with their phones, I assume for youtube and the like. Just another day...

Old 04-25-2012, 11:47 AM

171 posts, read 305,145 times
public masturbation, smoking weed on the street, bums using the floor as a bathroom..is this all yous have?
you guys must not have been around in the 70's/80's/90's

ever see a fatal heroin overdose on the J train?

or a rather old lady on Thanksgiving morning getting robbed with a sawed off directly across from you?

or what about the thug kid on an uptown F smoking a cig in the car WITH A COP RIGHT THERE literally almost next to him (and the cop never said a word!!!!)

Welcome to NYC people

Old 04-25-2012, 12:01 PM

629 posts, read 962,046 times
Hmm, why does it seem like most of these stories involving the subway occur on the F train? I've been on that train numerous times, and I don't get how it could be the 'craziest' of the trains.

Unless the city-data readership is heavily from Queens?

Old 04-25-2012, 12:03 PM

2,894 posts, read 5,904,476 times
Well let's see.

Two subway "gems" here:

*I've seen a girl lift up her skirt and pee on one corner of the car, followed by her boyfriend. They both seemed pretty drunk.

*I have also seen a guy getting a bj. The guy was standing up on a corner of the car and the girl was sitting. Funny thing is that the girl was still all the time and the guy was doing the back and forth motion.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:48 AM

162 posts, read 458,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyc_37 View Post
The list is literally endless, and I'm not sure if there is a clear winner, but here are 2 just from the past couple of weeks:

Two men, both in wheelchairs, fist fighting on 7th Ave,

A man stand up paddle surfing (Google it) in the East River near the Wall Street heliport, as ferries sped by him.
LOL!!! Wow.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:42 AM

3,025 posts, read 6,806,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Well let's see.

Two subway "gems" here:

*I've seen a girl lift up her skirt and pee on one corner of the car, followed by her boyfriend. They both seemed pretty drunk.

*I have also seen a guy getting a bj. The guy was standing up on a corner of the car and the girl was sitting. Funny thing is that the girl was still all the time and the guy was doing the back and forth motion.
How long ago was this? It must've been really late though because the cops that are on almost at all times during the day would've stopped that from happening... Plus, it would have been all over youtube if there was a crowd...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City