U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 07:36 AM

5,473 posts, read 8,882,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernational View Post
Came down into the subway, to see a guy QUICKLY pulling newspapers out of the trash and onto the platform floor.

Than, all of a sudden, pants went down, and diarrhea splattered all over the place!
lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2011, 09:41 AM

1,133 posts, read 1,770,842 times
Rats that are bigger than subway sandwiches.

A girl on a bike got hit by a van and she literally flew through the air like a ragdoll... very traumatic.

Old 05-25-2011, 09:45 AM

176 posts, read 391,368 times
Gotta be the social worker that used to sleep with homeless men in Seward Park

Old 05-25-2011, 11:14 AM

4,496 posts, read 5,546,640 times
Not very crazy, but on the subway once I saw a man in a very nice suit sitting there just bawling his eyes out. I mean he was sobbing like he was at a funeral. We all just kind of sat there. I've always wondered what kind of bad news he must have received.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:23 AM

176 posts, read 391,368 times
Woman taking **** on the F train, witness a few robberies, 2 shootings, also a man jerking off on the train.

Also one time the funniest ****, this guy went in front of a parked taxi with the cab driver in it, and took a **** on his car. Then the parking sign pole fell on him and knocked him out for a good minute then he got up and shouted n left lol.

Old 05-27-2011, 12:42 PM

10 posts, read 11,849 times
I remember My brother and I were driving thru the upper East Side many years ago. I had just gotten out of the Army a few weeks earlier and he was looking for a shoot location for a school film project he was doing. In all honesty, we had smoked a little an hour earlier and were both slightly buzzed.

As we pulled up to a cross street and were waiting at a light, we saw two fairly large dogs screwing on the corner right next to our car. One on top and behind the other feverishly going at it. We were both staring at it when I started singin the old Beatle song "Why don't we do it in the Road". After a minute or so of them really going at it, I said "Alright you two, get a room!". At that point they stopped and the dog on top jumped off showing all his glory. Then they switched, the bottom dog got on top, and started going at it harder than his buddy.

My brother and I stared in stoned silence for about two seconds, then looked at each other and started cracking up; tears were coming down our faces so bad we had to pull over. Gay dogs, only in New York.

30 years later it still makes me laugh.

Old 05-27-2011, 01:21 PM

2,454 posts, read 3,604,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peakcelln View Post
I remember My brother and I were driving thru the upper East Side many years ago. I had just gotten out of the Army a few weeks earlier and he was looking for a shoot location for a school film project he was doing. In all honesty, we had smoked a little an hour earlier and were both slightly buzzed.

As we pulled up to a cross street and were waiting at a light, we saw two fairly large dogs screwing on the corner right next to our car. One on top and behind the other feverishly going at it. We were both staring at it when I started singin the old Beatle song "Why don't we do it in the Road". After a minute or so of them really going at it, I said "Alright you two, get a room!". At that point they stopped and the dog on top jumped off showing all his glory. Then they switched, the bottom dog got on top, and started going at it harder than his buddy.

My brother and I stared in stoned silence for about two seconds, then looked at each other and started cracking up; tears were coming down our faces so bad we had to pull over. Gay dogs, only in New York.

30 years later it still makes me laugh.

Hysterical!! I would have loved to see that (in a sick way)

Old 05-27-2011, 01:22 PM

2,454 posts, read 3,604,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernational View Post
Came down into the subway, to see a guy QUICKLY pulling newspapers out of the trash and onto the platform floor.

Than, all of a sudden, pants went down, and diarrhea splattered all over the place!

UGHHHH disgusting. There probably isn't enough brain bleach to erase that image!

Old 05-27-2011, 02:22 PM

1,305 posts, read 2,813,474 times
i do not know if this fits in this area but here goes .my apt hunt i talked to three or four diff owners in the interview system and one told that i could not have overnight guest over if i wanted to do that i must rent a hotel room because they do not allow that in there place and since she lived in the building she kept a close eye on the place would not allow that to happen in her building ..

the lady had to be at least in her late 60's time frame ..

so as i'm walking out of the building i turned and asked the person who was showing me the place how long has the place been empty and she goes a while ..i started to chuckle under my breath and she goes i know you what you are laughing at as we walked down the block to her ride ..

second thing was on the subway watching a UC cop get mugged and then seeing all the other cops get on the two who tried to rob him ..

Old 05-29-2011, 07:54 AM

5,473 posts, read 8,882,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkfriedrice View Post
also a man jerking off on the train.

lol!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or