U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 02:46 PM

1,494 posts, read 2,194,400 times

Advertisements

My father in law just came down to the city for the weekend to visit. On his way to meet us he had to use a rest room at GCT and after doing his biz he proceeded to the sinks to wash his hands. Another guy approaches the empty sink next to him, whips out his **** and balls and begins soaping them up at the sink and rinsing them. My father-in-law got out of there pretty fast, and unfortunately saw the werido out of the corner of his eye soaping up his asscrack on the way out.

I figured the guy probably had some fun gay sex in one of the bathroom stalls and was cleaning up the aftermath...

We asked him if anyone was tapping their foot in any of the bathroom stalls.

Just thought I'd share.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2011, 01:06 AM

278 posts, read 520,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKFire108 View Post

In terms of the craziest thing I saw, there was a guy in front of me who was openly smoking marijuana when my brother and I were walking from New York Comic Con to our hotel. It was crazy becuase I never smelled or saw an actual joint in real life. I was afraid he would get arrested but I didn't know what happened to him later.
You've really never come across weed a single time in your life? That's what seems crazy to me! Not saying you should smoke it or anything, but I see people smoking joints and walking down the street all the time. I doubt he got arrested or got in any trouble. I assume NYPD has bigger things to worry about.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:19 AM

Location: Port Richmond, Staten Island, New York City, New York, 10302
317 posts, read 800,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeDurden View Post
You've really never come across weed a single time in your life? That's what seems crazy to me! Not saying you should smoke it or anything, but I see people smoking joints and walking down the street all the time. I doubt he got arrested or got in any trouble. I assume NYPD has bigger things to worry about.

Yeah, I was thinking about the same...

Old 06-06-2011, 06:42 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,544,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony22 View Post
A car crashing into CVS
She just stripped sat down and the other woman started giving her oral..I think they were kind of loco maybe???

Old 06-07-2011, 03:06 PM

4,502 posts, read 5,553,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeDurden View Post
You've really never come across weed a single time in your life?

Dude said he was walking from Comic Con. That might have something to do with it.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:14 PM

34 posts, read 60,886 times
yeah I'm just gonna bump this thread.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:52 PM

27 posts, read 66,352 times
Well I have seen quite a bit of weird stuff in NYC but for more recent affairs....

Every so often I see the man with the cat on his head. I actually smoked a cigarette with him before outside of my job. Seems like a normal guy (sans cat).

Probably one of the most abrupt things I have ever seen was getting off the F train...As the doors open I come face to face with a man with no pants and his shirt pulled over his head just pissing....hands and his sides....**** going all over the place. I usually see crazy from a mile away but this was just crazy.

(also to all the people weirded out by public weed smoking. It is very very very common in NYC. There was a guy by my old job that would always be smoking weed infront of the office building like he was smoking a cigarette (actually smoking with all the cig smokers..)

Old 11-24-2011, 08:51 AM

153 posts, read 367,995 times
I rarely take the subway now but I used to encounter all these wierdo's on the subway on a daily basis.. I used to think It only happens to me

In my first year of school, first yr of taking the Infamous subway...
on one occasion I remeber sitting across this sexy black lady wearing this crazy tight Neon green business type suit / skirt. She was chewing her gum and making those poping noises to the annoyance of the 2 sitting beside her and even others...She was holding up the news paper reading the WSJ.
unbeknownst to her, her legs were open and this really old homeless black guy sneaks up and squats on all fours and looks up her skirt for maybe 4 mins before she realizes. She only realized because he started to giggle...
She closed her legs slowly and you could see the humiliation in her face.

I remeber another time being on the F train going to SoHo with my cousin visiting from LA and this asian guy gets on with his violin playing for Elise, dat melody..it was so lovely all good until this black guy gets up out of nowhere and picks a fight, starts pushing him..
Instead of walking away, the Asian guy stands his ground and pushes back..
The black guy calls him tu fang or some crazy Asian nickname and they go at it.. The Asian guy holding his violin the whole time..
Eventually the black grabs the violin and smashes it broken, I don't know if it was the Asian guy or some other passenger but they pull the emergency brake and the train stops at the next platform and doors open.. The Asian guy runs out to probably find the conductor and the second he gets off the doors smack close and the train goes.. He's running along side slamming the door and I remember at the time everyone was just laughing hysterically but reflecting back now, it's probably the saddest thing.

Old 11-24-2011, 02:19 PM

84 posts, read 186,057 times
My father once told me a while back in his first year living in NYC since immigrating he was riding an empty bus late at night and he saw a man snort coke off a seat and get off the bus the next stop

Old 11-24-2011, 03:50 PM

3 posts, read 2,692 times
Train masturbators are always gross. Last time it happened to me, I was sitting on a nearly-empty 5 train in early afternoon, eating lunch while en route to an appointment. I look up and notice that the guy is jerking it and staring at me... instead of screaming and cursing him out, which can be risky when there's no one else around and you're a 5'2" petite thin woman, I take out the orange I had packed with my lunch and the Swiss army knife I keep in my bag (be prepared, I say), and proceed to slowly peel the orange while looking the guy straight in the eyes.

He put it away and hurried off at the next stop.

Oh, and another fun little recent story - so I have a bum knee (torn ligaments from ice skating years ago), and every couple years I have to get it checked to make sure I don't need surgery again. Usually I have employer-based health insurance and can get it checked quite comfortably, but this year I've been freelancing and when it started acting up, I decided to just bite the bullet and go to a free clinic in Brooklyn. So I'm in the waiting room and a guy comes in wearing a gigantic basketball jacket and cargo pants, goes over to the bowl of free condoms/female condoms/lube, and dumps all of it into a plastic bag, which he hides under his jacket. He then says a friendly hello to the receptionist, who says hi back, and leaves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or