Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 12:00 PM

1,775 posts, read 3,775,698 times

Advertisements

Most are arrogant self entitled whiny and snobby princesses. Why do you want to date or marry these women ?

Just look at the Metro North commuter thread. Hermon Raju is Persian and thinks her s*hit don't stink. Conductor tells her to keep her voice down on her cell phone and she responds, " I'm well educated !".

http://www.city-data.com/forum/new-y...tro-north.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 03:08 AM

10 posts, read 21,020 times
So where exactly are the Persian enclaves of NYC???

Few facts I should point out as I skimmed through the article:

-Arabs and Persians are not the same, Arab is a linguestic grouping like Latinos/Hispanic.

-Lebanese like Persians? How so? Not nationally. I guess you can say both are multiracial areas on the same continent with a lot of outside influences and a Muslim majority but different cultures. Persians come from a lot of different countries.

-Many Latino/Hispanics 's in NYC have some, strong, or total Arab and Persian ancestry. They just don't know it.

-Being Jewish is religious not racial.

-There is a fast growing Muslim community from the Middle East in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:40 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,580,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Why would you wanna hang out with them?
Oh yeah......they're hot hot hot!
Kinda lacking in the boob dept. some of them are.
Man. What Persians have you been hooking up with?

Old 06-28-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Armenians and Persian are racially related. California has many Armenians and Persians.
Yes, many Persians have the -ian suffix after their name just as Armenians do.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:44 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,659,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Man. What Persians have you been hooking up with?
Deprived ones

Old 06-28-2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Deprived ones
I guess.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:38 PM

11 posts, read 17,524 times
I'm from former Soviet Union. My ethnicity is Tajik. This nation very close to Persian. The langauge is almost the same. I know the girls from Armenia, Georgia, Azerbayjan. They were parts of Soviet Union too. The psychology those girls is simalar the Lebanese and Persian girls. So I understand your problems guys. I know what you are talking about.

Persian and Lebanese girls believe that Man must dominate. Those girls are tigresses they need a real strong, wise and generous man. Most of them think that western men are too weak, boring. You should change yourself. You should be like the Middle Eastern man. Even in this case you still gonna have difficulties because they are have racial preferences too. Even the many Middle Eastern girls like to have blond hair it doesn't mean that Nordic blond man will be welcome. They prefer their own Middle Eastern type of man. Of course, some Middle Eastern women prefer the Western men but they are not majority.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:40 PM

1,729 posts, read 4,988,585 times
Staten Island has a restaurant on McClean Avenue, on the South Shore, that has Persian Belly Dancers. We have lots of Egyptians, Persians, Albanians, and Russians, and all are coming in with lots of money. They have their own houses and business.

Old 01-05-2013, 04:50 PM

275 posts, read 418,015 times
Default So, you think women with green eyes are hot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by el77 View Post
Persian women are incredibly beautiul. Beautiful hair and lots of green eyes. My cousin knew a Lebanese girl that was unbelievable. Body,grey eyes,and hair to her waist. She moved to Chicago. I think Persian women and Lebanese are probably both difficult catches.
just curious, that's all.
see lots of afghanistan women have green eyes too.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:38 PM

7,296 posts, read 11,831,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer2005 View Post
Persian and Lebanese girls believe that Man must dominate.
I see no problem with this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City