Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 04:10 PM

1,775 posts, read 3,783,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydata View Post
I don't think this video will ruin her career or personal life at all, probably
will get some teasing from her friends and co-workers though. It's going
to be embarrassing for her for a while, but I'm not sure strangers will even
recognize her if she walk right next to them next time.

I agree with Mistertee somewhat, for all this well educated lady's stuckup
attitude, the conductor might've pick on her because she is Indian looking.
It's kind of like last time when the Spaghetti eating black girl getting
scolded by the other lady. I don't think the other lady would've said
anything if they were white. Maybe the conductor didn't like all the taxi
drivers not stopping for black people?
http://www.firstpost.com/world/rail-rage-27619.html

It's going to show up on Google searches..anyone who googles her name or "I am a well educated person on the metro north", will see her name, the yahoo article, or the Gawker article or even the Facebook page that bashes her followed by the comments- even long after traces of the video are removed online. Future employers google all new hires and it's silly not to think this would not impact her
negatively somehow. That is the life long lesson she will be carrying from this.

Last edited by LegalDiva; 06-18-2011 at 04:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2011, 04:17 PM

68 posts, read 149,328 times
Quote:

I agree with Mistertee somewhat, for all this well educated lady's stuckup attitude, the conductor might've pick on her because she is Indian looking.
It goes both ways the, we don't know who said what first so assuming that the conductor started it is just as bad BUT it' the ladies reaction that seals the deal on her bad attitude and you can see the conductor, at least in the video, isn't going off on her or anything

BTW, she does not look Indian to me. She looks like a lot of the Jewish people I've met here and she looks Italian too (she looks like one of my Italian friends lol). Honestly just by looking at her she looks like many nationalities.

Old 06-18-2011, 04:17 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,809,283 times
Quote:
I don't think this video will ruin her career or personal life at all
Well, lets hope your wrong.
I hope this follows her for a long time. I've seen her 'type' before and it's never an easy interaction.

The only thing we can hope for is the next time she acts up she does it with the wrong person.
Some people just need a smack square in the lips.

Old 06-18-2011, 04:18 PM

1,418 posts, read 2,545,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalDiva View Post
I want to know what was said too...I don't see any comments about the conductor on the video. If anything, it was the girl who went off on her saying "do you think I'm a little hoodlum? " but also instigating the situation "oh now are you gonna throw me off the train!?". The conductor didn't lose her temper ONCE even when the girl reached out to touch her.

You got to think there must have been some friction and as soon as the cameras turned on, maybe the Conductor switched up. There is lot missing in this video. It doesn;t make sense why someone would flip out unless the conductor was acting rudely. As for reaching out to touch her, it was a finger that touched her quite softly as you can view on the video. Is she wrong to do that? Sure. Was it intentional? Probably not. Assault? Nope. Could she get arrested and charged for it? Maybe? Would the judge throw it out? Hell yeah!

Old 06-18-2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Well, lets hope your wrong.
I hope this follows her for a long time. I've seen her 'type' before and it's never an easy interaction.

The only thing we can hope for is the next time she acts up she does it with the wrong person.
Some people just need a smack square in the lips.

Well a smack lead to an assault charge lol

Old 06-18-2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailyn View Post
It goes both ways the, we don't know who said what first so assuming that the conductor started it is just as bad BUT it' the ladies reaction that seals the deal on her bad attitude and you can see the conductor, at least in the video, isn't going off on her or anything

BTW, she does not look Indian to me. She looks like a lot of the Jewish people I've met here and she looks Italian too (she looks like one of my Italian friends lol). Honestly just by looking at her she looks like many nationalities.

Her name gives it away

Old 06-18-2011, 04:21 PM

1,775 posts, read 3,783,495 times
Quote:

Nope she is Middle Eastern, Indian(Iranian/Persian)..some commenters who were classmates say Iranian. She is 27 years old and posted internships at Estee Lauder and for some politician or Senator named Joseph Crowley on her Linked profile (now deleted but screen shots are still lingering on some blogs). Google her name and the names of her parents and where they live also pop up (you can even see her photo albums posted in one of the 14,000 comments that follow the Yahoo article).

Last edited by LegalDiva; 06-18-2011 at 04:41 PM..

Old 06-18-2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalDiva View Post
Nope she is Middle Eastern, Indian(Iranian). She is 27 years old and posted internships at Estee Lauder and for some politician or Senator named Joseph Crowley on her Linked profile (now deleted but screen shots are still lingering on some blogs). Google her name and the names of her parents and where they live also pop up (you can even see her photo albums posted in one of the 14,000 comments that follow the Yahoo article).

Well which one is it> Middle Eastern, Indian or Iranian?

Old 06-18-2011, 04:29 PM

68 posts, read 149,328 times
Wait, is she Middle Eastern or Indian? If she's Iranian then she can't be Indian. Well, unless she lived there or has Indian citizenship. Maybe she's half Indian half Iranian. Now you guys made me want to look her up lol

I've seen people flip out at someone who was being polite and asking them to move aside. That should have been filmed. The guy went nuts on a lady that just asked if he could please move his car because he parked right in the back of hers blocking her from leaving her parking spot. That was a really screwed up WTF moment. It was at a shopping mall.

Old 06-18-2011, 04:33 PM

916 posts, read 2,245,914 times
Quote:
Wait, is she Middle Eastern or Indian? If she's Iranian then she can't be Indian. Well, unless she lived there or has Indian citizenship. Maybe she's half Indian half Iranian. Now you guys made me want to look her up lol

I've seen people flip out at someone who was being polite and asking them to move aside. That should have been filmed. The guy went nuts on a lady that just asked if he could please move his car because he parked right in the back of hers blocking her from leaving her parking spot. That was a really screwed up WTF moment. It was at a shopping mall.
From her look and accent, I'm guessing she is Arab mixed with Persian
who was born in India. Now go prove me wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City