Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 08:01 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,926,787 times

Advertisements

News said ...........The parents of the child have not been told that their son was dismembered. How is that? Didn't one of the parents have to claim / ID the body?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2011, 08:24 AM

2,848 posts, read 7,574,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
I know if I brought a strange kid to a wedding people would ask me who is that kid and sure they would ask the kid questions MIND YOU they are hasidic and new about a boy missing in broooklyn. WTF.
Well, there is a chance they might not have known. The Jewish community in Brooklyn knew and were raising money together for the search. But Monsey is in Rockland County. Not that much time had gone by since he was missing relatively speaking.

Keep in mind that a good handful of these people don't watch or own a TV.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc33433 View Post
Well, there is a chance they might not have known. The Jewish community in Brooklyn knew and were raising money together for the search. But Monsey is in Rockland County. Not that much time had gone by since he was missing relatively speaking.

Keep in mind that a good handful of these people don't watch or own a TV.

they new at somepoint but, not sure like you said during the wedding. Monsey Hasidim and Brooklyn Hasidim are very tight 100's of them were bussed in to help with the search. they don't need tv's they have phones and a lot of them use the internet. and when something happens in the hassic community even overseas news flys fast.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:59 AM

Quote:
they new at somepoint but, not sure like you said during the wedding. Monsey Hasidim and Brooklyn Hasidim are very tight 100's of them were bussed in to help with the search. they don't need tv's they have phones and a lot of them use the internet. and when something happens in the hassic community even overseas news flys fast.
I think it was early at that point but also at the wedding that day it was the last place you would expect to find the child unfortunately. I also read that the killer was not from NY. He had moved recently from the south after a divorce. So they may not have known whether he had a son, nephew, cousin, etc, or much of his background. Honestly I really don't know. It's too bad no one noticed. I hope his parents don't play all these "what ifs" in their head but unfortunately it's natural to do so.

Old 07-14-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
I think it was early at that point but also at the wedding that day it was the last place you would expect to find the child unfortunately. I also read that the killer was not from NY. He had moved recently from the south after a divorce. So they may not have known whether he had a son, nephew, cousin, etc, or much of his background. Honestly I really don't know. It's too bad no one noticed. I hope his parents don't play all these "what ifs" in their head but unfortunately it's natural to do so.
The wedding reception was in the evening, Also the killer was from Brooklyn born an breed he moved to TN for only a year when he married his 2nd wife and when they divorced he moved back to daddys home which is where he was living in the attic.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
The wedding reception was in the evening
By it was early, I meant not a lot of time had passed since the boy had disappeared, and maybe news hadn't traveled to everyone at the wedding yet.

Thanks for the other additional information - I didn't know he had only lived in TN for one year.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
By it was early, I meant not a lot of time had passed since the boy had disappeared, and maybe news hadn't traveled to everyone at the wedding yet.

Thanks for the other additional information - I didn't know he had only lived in TN for one year.

Now they are saying the boy was not at the wedding.. Dov Hilkind was the one that said this on Fox News that he got this info from a very reliable sorce. here is the latest

Brooklyn boy Leiby Kletzky tried to fight off suspect Levi Aron before he was killed: police - NYPOST.com

Old 07-14-2011, 10:56 AM

how do you chop up a body with kitchen knifes? maybe I dont want to know, But I would think it would be very difficult if impossible to cut bones with kitchen knives.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:59 AM

His method I certainly do not want to think about. I'm sure he tried several things.

I'd imagine information will continue to change as things are leaked. The confession might not hold 100% truth as they suspect.

Old 07-14-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
His method I certainly do not want to think about. I'm sure he tried several things.

I'd imagine information will continue to change as things are leaked. The confession might not hold 100% truth as they suspect.
True. The police say that Levi told them he was not sorry for what he did. OMG.

I get the feeling he is getting turned on by his actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: