U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-18-2011, 09:25 PM

2,721 posts, read 3,207,344 times
I wonder where in the Bronx that guy resides in? I'm white and I would never want to live there.
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2011, 09:35 PM

2,619 posts, read 1,079,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna777 View Post
EXACTLY I am a white female, moved to DC when I was 18 and ran into something I did not expect. REVERSE RACISM. I can not tell you how blatant the racism was, from not getting service in bars/restaurants, to being deliberately bumped into, called white ***** for NO reason, politely speaking to a black person and getting the "drop dead and die" stare. It was brutal!....I moved and have not been back in 5 years. Blacks in this day and time are more racist than whites, the only difference is they do not get held accountable for it. It is really unfair to the 30 under people who have nothing to do with history and just want to consider -people as people-. It is wayyy over due for black americans to be held accountable for their racist words, comedy, tv shows, songs, harrassment and actions.
Racism, people. It's just goddamn racism.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:38 PM

81 posts, read 75,242 times
It was all his mannerisms, style. way about him. It wasn't because he was White, it was because he wasn't ghetto. Made him stick out.

In fact it didn't matter who it was, those guys just wanted someone and they called him a "cracka" because he just happened to be White.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:44 PM

5,042 posts, read 11,086,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
I wonder where in the Bronx that guy resides in? I'm white and I would never want to live there.
Could be Bedford Park, Moshulo Park, or Woodlawn.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:52 PM

224 posts, read 570,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I read the article. I'm just wondering what would have happened if it was 3 big burly white guys taunting a smaller black guy? Would other riders "egg them on"? Or join in the fight so they could "get one in"? VERY doubtful.

This is racist and sickening. I hope they catch the ghetto thugs and put them where they belong.

The fact that NYPD isn't classifying this as a Hate Crime when it clearly IS a Hate Crime is even more disturbing.
If that was the case, you would see Black people screaming "RACIST" "RACIST" "RACIST", and White people screaming the same, getting involved, etc, etc. Nobody would have let it happen. If roles were reversed

Old 07-18-2011, 10:01 PM

154 posts, read 174,446 times
You can not talk "two way street" reason with these media minded midgets and of course the two people on here with a problem acknowledging a story about racism towards a white man are black themselves and the one is even SEXIST!
(oh , im sorry there is another white chick on here trying to get her brother brownie points)

To the guys on here trying to speak with common sense that regards racism being acknowledged in more than one direction, forget it..................these farts have been programmed by fearful whites, loud blacks and media without challenge for years!

Whateva!

Old 07-18-2011, 10:36 PM

This guy stood his ground against 4 men, and even chased them out because they stole the little money he had to survive off of, he was willing to fight for it against 4 men.

Old 07-18-2011, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
Riverdale, Mosholu, Van Cortlandt, Woodlawn Morris Park, Throgs Neck, Country Club(Not all are on the 4 line), but are all majority White areas of the bronx.

Old 07-18-2011, 10:47 PM

3,681 posts, read 2,499,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolchris4000b View Post
BS BS BS BS. Theres a difference between street smarts and being a punk ghetto POS. This guys from The Bronx just like I am, hes not a yuppie. He has the right to say whatever the hell he wants, Blacks will say this and that, in the end, your happy it happened because of your racism deep down, how about the 50 year old black guy on the train with no criminal record who seen a chance to hit whitey while he was getting pummeled by 3 other guys.. Its in your blood. Thats alright, us real NYers know the deal and I have been around you people enough to know about you. Cry cry cry cry cry. You would have messed with this guy either way, you seen a white guy alone and you had the chance, just take it!!!!
Be angry all you want, just know that if you mouth off to hoods at 5 am in the Bronx, there's a chance you can get your a** beat. Period. "Right" and "Wrong" doesn't mean a thing when you don't have the power to do anything about it. Again, exercise street smarts and steer clear of danger. We'd all prefer to get home safe.

I personally am not "happy" I just think it's hilarious that whites (like yourself) and a few others get off on holding a klansman get together with burning torches and nooses to condemn every living black person on this Earth. Meanwhile you expect apologies, sympathy and ownership from those of who had NOTHING to do with it, other than the fact that we are black. Sorry bub, you aren't getting it here. I make no apologies and I'll sling the mud right back at you. Some black people will cupcake and cower around with you about it, I simply won't. You're not getting ANY respect simply for the fact that you are white. Might have worked with other blacks way back when, but I simply refuse fall in line with that. You don't like it? Oh well. Some men such as myself will look you right in the eye and tell you how it is.

Furthermore, your issues are fueled by what the "victim" reported. Not a shred of evidence has been gathered so far to convict the 50 year old. Personally I see him walking on this and I see you and your kind becoming more biligerent about it. Rosewood anyone?

Last edited by itshim; 07-18-2011 at 10:57 PM..

Old 07-18-2011, 10:51 PM

11 posts, read 2,320 times
I believe in "non-violence", seems they feel different. Bronx Tale(Italian) West Side Story(Irish). Disgrace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City