Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2011, 06:31 PM

169 posts, read 186,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
So no BBTB for you no more!! ??
I said a long time ago I don't want to live there anymore

Old 10-27-2011, 06:36 PM

365 posts, read 502,055 times
Does St. Ann's apts come with bathtubs? And more space than BBTB?

Old 10-27-2011, 06:37 PM

@deli....you buy me a flatscreen and I get you your XBox...deal!!? LoL

Old 10-27-2011, 07:03 PM

801 posts, read 1,105,196 times
I believe that St.Ann's is the same, but there's more units in there,I think that building is the biggest one around here!!

Old 10-27-2011, 07:08 PM

169 posts, read 186,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneboo View Post
Does St. Ann's apts come with bathtubs? And more space than BBTB?
Yes They have bathtubs well my apt does I'm not sure if others have different layouts and set ups. As far as space I only saw the apt where Bruckner held their interviews if they all look that way then yes St. Ann's apts are bigger. In st anns I saw quite a few apt sizes

Old 10-27-2011, 07:11 PM

Oh okay. I sent them an app. last month when it went open market, and was told they respond according to the order they were received. If the apts are bigger, that's a move I'm willing to make

Old 10-27-2011, 09:21 PM

Aleluya!!!!!!! Santo!!!!! The Lord is Great!!!!!!!!! Forgive father for I had sin!! Show me light to success and teach me to not condemn with my heart.im not ok after all this BBTB, I had been so deep in to many issues , that sometimes my mind betrayes me. But The Lord is my biggest witness. I don't need this no more. It's time to walk away on peace.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:13 PM

62 posts, read 147,194 times
I had opened a thread about st anns but i dont think anyone responded besides hotblue,but i hope more ppl who r applying there Come over,comment or inbox me n lets help each other out.

Last edited by PrettyMami; 10-27-2011 at 10:22 PM..

Old 10-27-2011, 10:19 PM

62 posts, read 147,194 times
wussup deli167st , im still applying n stuff but im gonna take a break n just keep on top of these ppls back until i actually get somewhere, i feel like im gonna have to take an older apt...which i really dont wanna do but whatever. and what makes me angry is that they say like 5% is supposed to be set asid for city workers...but uhhhmmm! i havent heard from 1 person whos a city employee like me n is getting somewhere...idk....gertting kinda upset n discouraged! this better all be worth it! additionally i kinda dont even wanna move until next year! i'm tryna enjoy my holidays n stuff n hit up black friday n stock up for my new place that i DONT EVEN HAVE YET! LOL and enjoy thanksgiving and my birthday in December! and also christmas after! & ofcourse NEW YEARS!!! so many celebrations! n alot of things to be thankful for...ima get my place but i gotta be patient which is hard for somebody like me. I want what i want RIGHT NOW!

Old 10-27-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyMami View Post
wussup deli167st , im still applying n stuff but im gonna take a break n just keep on top of these ppls back until i actually get somewhere, i feel like im gonna have to take an older apt...which i really dont wanna do but whatever. and what makes me angry is that they say like 5% is supposed to be set asid for city workers...but uhhhmmm! i havent heard from 1 person whos a city employee like me n is getting somewhere...idk....gertting kinda upset n discouraged! this better all be worth it! additionally i kinda dont even wanna move until next year! i'm tryna enjoy my holidays n stuff n hit up black friday n stock up for my new place that i DONT EVEN HAVE YET! LOL and enjoy thanksgiving and my birthday in December! and also christmas after! & ofcourse NEW YEARS!!! so many celebrations! n alot of things to be thankful for...ima get my place but i gotta be patient which is hard for somebody like me. I want what i want RIGHT NOW!
Prettymami , after you're interview , you havent heard about them? Call Alex Medina from HDC, to see where you're files is at.cuz they suppost to respond you, when I went for interview at 1468 Hoe ave , they send me a letter that I did not qualified cuz of mi income. At least they should serve you a letter specially when they take all you're information. Try that out. About Sant Ann's , I was offered to apply for that building by Wavecrest, but my application was at the city and had to wait for a answer , and i talk with MR Kobe the tax mananger from that company, and he told me that the city approves only 1 apartment , so couldent go for the offer. I was told to, make a letter to reject BBTB aplication and ask the city to send my approval letter to wavecrest.well I didn't do it, you can apply all developers , but the city only aproves you for 1. The city should first evaluate you're files , approved first and give you a list of developments that would you like to live. But the reality is that I don't think that will never happend !. Well anything I'm here!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery