U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-28-2011, 07:53 PM

47 posts, read 22,391 times

Advertisements

Yea let's bring out the leases!!!! Bbtb is so bad. Smh. Got us grown folks in here fighting n checking leases lmaoooo

Old 10-28-2011, 08:43 PM

365 posts, read 250,637 times
@Steph...hey girl!! I get you now. I was sitting there like damn...a whole dag gone year?! I honestly think I need more time. I LOVE to shop. Really love to. And shopping for an apartment is even more exciting. LoL! I dunno...I'm kinda torn now. I need to get a lot of stuff out and buy a lot of other stuff to replace. I should be good soon though.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:03 PM

185 posts, read 112,385 times
when I went to sign the lease I made sure I got a copy of the first page at least since they told me it was coming in the mail... also, the paper they made you sign when you got ur keys is a good paper to keep until you get ur lease in the mail.... the first page has ur name the date ur lease begings and the owner, that's why I said my lease says the owner is BBTB... I believe I said I got a copy of the first page... if I didn't I must have been on break or something and I apologize for that everyone... but it looks like the whole waiting for the lease to come in the mail is correct up to right now... Also, HDC has all the info witht he approvals so my guess is we are covered... I hope so bc BBTB don't want to see me get out of character again !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
09-29-2011, 11:19 PM
brucknerChick
friend of PrettyMami - befriend
181 posts, read 28,238 times

my lease says bruckner by the bridge is the owner....
[+] Rate this post positively

Come on Brucknerchik, say something about the lease now!!!!

Old 10-28-2011, 10:43 PM

801 posts, read 354,828 times
i think i blew up!! cuz i dont have none of that!!i should ask for a copy.but i was not wrong about the lease at all!! thankss

Old 10-29-2011, 04:26 AM

443 posts, read 374,674 times
..i'll forward your christmas card to: wards island!

Old 10-29-2011, 05:27 AM

WORD!..wheres valdez-at?..ya see people get their cribs!-and 4-git all about forum!...im not trying to rattle any cages,but its still kinda odd-that people was'nt given their leases in their hands when they actually went..or was called into the management's office to physically sign it. the thing was a 4-step program..1. you bring them the money-orders/checks for rent..1 month.
2. they run down all the rules: and tell you to sign lease.
3. tell you to go to building ask for super-see what apartment they have available to move in..I was shown 2-apartments and had to pick out 1-the super gave me 2 sets of keys for apt/mailbox-and then i had to get a move in date..so i quess BBTB-used the same concept. I have a aunt who lives in a knickerboker building on melrose ave..im going to call her later-on and ask her!.
alright-so heres another 1..con edison and the cable tv-company...1 had to deal with the,and I remember if someone was to move into a new apartment-they actually wanted to view a/the lease in that apartments owners name...how do they know you're not using someone else's name/credit etc.-what if 1 was delinquient and owed them money before??..another scenario..what if you're driving a car from somebody-and its no license plate on it..and you get pulled over by the cops!..now you just bought it-the proof is..the previous owner was to present you with the-title!..right or wrong??..you have no regristration or insurance either..so legally its not your-car!..and the police will impound your/that car..and possibly arrest you-or present you with like 4-5 tickets!..(hand-clap) now if you want!..even if you're from planet-simple. the lease can/could be 1 page..or 7-8 pages long..mines was like 8..well i dont gotta see it for 2yrs..its tucked-somewhere,the point is-I gotton it the same-day-I signed it..thats why im finding it un-common that they're doing it like that..and after all the gimmicks they been putting people through-like taking under the table pay-offs!..so explain to me them foreighners being/getting in there!?..if i drive through there,im damm sure going to stop my car and get out and ask-him/her.
I am not too weak to speak my mind here...to voice my opinions without prejudice..im just trying to figure out-since when people are living in apartment(s) with no leases..for that matter-if it was me..i'll sub-let the place-put it on craigs-list..thats proberly what a few people already-did..so they can reap the rewards $$$$..because they knew people will pay top-POP!..in able to get in..thats why they're planning the audit-like i said-cover your ass!..and get that lease!..that goes to EVERYBODY!!!..class-dismissed.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:19 AM

stephanie davenport..nope!.I ordered chinese food last night...had it delivered all the way from melrose ave door-to-door..un-like the projects where they call you and tell/make you come downstairs and get it!..I gave the mexican $2 dollar tip,and he looked at me funny-like that was'nt enough!..thats 1 of the greater things I like about being here..its mad restaurants..I can name like 16-20 of them right off the bat!..but they do need a papa-johns pizza around here..and a better jamaican restaurant..that 1 on by conways sucks!..I usually ride up to 169st boston road for some of that..i dont mess with golden crust.
BBTB..all i see is mcdonalds..dunkin doughnuts..the grocery store/newstand..gas station..is there any real food-spots there!?..is it a subway/blimpies there?..hey hotblue-what is there to eat?-besides peanuts..I know you're not going to walk to" jimbos" and get food poisoning..the 1 on willis ave 138st..they deliver though-so you're lucky. huh-cuchifritos,mcdonalds,burgerking,dominos,chung-wang chinese..its a few of them roun-here..the deli with the boarshead salami..and turkey-subway's..i dont like the 1 near here..they only give you 1 slice of meat!..the other 1 gives you 2..so i go to that 1-GREEDY!..and I make them stack it up!..they dont like when I come in..well 1 of them already knows me and how i like it-the other 1 I gotta yell at him!..yo boss' put more onions and jalapeno's on that!..and cut it 3-ways!..1 fo tonight..1 fo later..and 1 fo in the morning!.a-men.
brother,and throw in 3 of them chocolate macadamians-cookies!..or the strawberry short-cake jammies!..that'l straighing me right-out!...well stephanie..i know you know all about the chinese buffet-spot on 149st?...I dont really mess with that 1..i travel to the 1 in co-op city..or the 1 in queens when im out there!..they have lobster..matter of fact..im going there tomorrow!.its on hillside ave-braddock...and they dont stand over you-either!..shhh the last time i went there I had ta be wheel-chaired back to the car!..im tellin-you...you cant miss-it..hillside ave/braddock..going towards long island..take the clearview to hillside ave and make a left..its on the corner..and its parking.
I have to go to gamestop and exchange a game i bought..i finished it last night..so that'll keep me occupied..and i gotta roll by the liqour store-to get a bottle of medicine.

Old 10-29-2011, 08:46 AM

169 posts, read 97,331 times
Deli u got me rolling over here lol omg

Old 10-29-2011, 08:51 AM

47 posts, read 22,391 times
I must agree with prettik. Funny but all FACTS

Old 10-29-2011, 12:31 PM

365 posts, read 250,637 times
Deli....you are toooooooo much. Check your e-mail too. This weather has me going though. I'm about to bake some white chocolate chip cookies and catch a Lifetime movie. I'm supposed to be "packing" this weekend, but we all see that's not gonna happen. By the way, where mom2be?! I wonder what ever became of that double leasing issue she had...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City