U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 09:26 PM

954 posts, read 628,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhampton View Post
Hey there, I am a 25 year old single guy and I am going to be moving to San Francisco for work (got a new job) in a couple of months. I am moving from the East Coast. This job is perfect in almost everyway except one; I don’t have any friends or family that lives in SF or the entire Bay Area for that matter. The new company in which I will be working has only 17 employees and all of them are in their mid 40’s- mid 50’s and they all have families. I am the young person there. I want to move into an apartment building that has lots of young people (mid 20s crowd) so that I have a chance to make friends with people in my own building and then we can do stuff. Can anyone recommend which parts of San Francisco I should be looking at, and if possible can anyone tell me any specific apartment buildings that have tons of the 23-28 yrs old single crowd. The following is what I am looking for in an apartment/apartment complex:

Has tons and tons of young single people (23-28 yrs old)
  • Has full service features (pool, Jacuzzi, gym, concierge service……….. etc
  • The place has a real sense of community where you are good friends with you neighbors------------ very active young social scene
  • I am open to meeting all kinds of people, but I feel more comfortable in a preppy crowd. I would love to meet some guys that I can play golf with over the weekends.
  • I can afford monthly rent of $8,000 -------- can go has high as 10k/per month if needed
  • Oh yeah one last thing, being young & single I am really looking forward to going on dates with SF girls.---------- If the building/complex has some pretty girls that would be really nice…………. If not for dating then at least a chance to make some new friends
Can you local SF /Bay Area residents please recommend a place in San Francisco that has some if not all the things I am looking for. If possible can you name some specific apartment buildings/complex? I just want a chance to have some good close friends in SF. This will be my new home. FYI………. I will be working in the financial district.

Many thanks

Jason
http://www.city-data.com/forum/san-f...l#post20870067
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 12:04 AM

1,365 posts, read 450,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nr5667 View Post
Law and Order: Bull**** Thread Division (dum, dum)

Good Work,nr5667
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City