Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2011, 02:20 PM

146 posts, read 247,969 times

Advertisements

so i got my disqualifation letter yesterday. they said that for a 25 year old male my spine isnt correct which is total bs i never had a back problem or anything. im going to go to my own doctor and appeal this decision does anybody who has been through this process have any tips for me i would appreciate it thankyou

Old 10-23-2011, 02:40 PM

146 posts, read 259,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBABY2785 View Post
so i got my disqualifation letter yesterday. they said that for a 25 year old male my spine isnt correct which is total bs i never had a back problem or anything. im going to go to my own doctor and appeal this decision does anybody who has been through this process have any tips for me i would appreciate it thankyou
good luck but alot of times medical decisions are the hardest to appeal because no matter what a outside doc says they are not the ones who will have to pay 3/4 if your back goes out in 5 years.

Old 10-23-2011, 02:52 PM

146 posts, read 247,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullprick View Post
good luck but alot of times medical decisions are the hardest to appeal because no matter what a outside doc says they are not the ones who will have to pay 3/4 if your back goes out in 5 years.
yea but thats their doctors "opinion" ive never hurt my back or had any problems ever. they just do this to eleminate people which is wrong

Old 10-23-2011, 03:07 PM

112 posts, read 195,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deac39 View Post
You will learn quickly your only a number .... and I get you November your very optimistic .. More even so I'm denial .. If it happens it happens I agree with post above .. Don't make people feel high and low.. Your sounding like a pumper.. Again noone knows for sure the answer so just take a deep breath and relax and again "You are only a #" best of luck..
i never ever sed nething on this thing that wasnt true. i aint pumpin up nobody. november is going to happen.

Old 10-23-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trudun View Post
November blues is some what fanatic if u get on acting like that guys will stay clear of u . You are not even on the job and you discount what our shop stewards are telling us . At the end of the day my fellow sanitation workers know what I'm talking about the city dies what it wants when it wants it doesn't care about cost. Example our new dc and dd trucks cost 250000 a piece why? Because they are good for the environment. Even though they get that from capital spending.
wen i wrote november is going to happen a week or 2 ago it was. im not disregarding wat neone is sayin . im not gonna lie at this point it looks like it aint going to happen. so maybe im jus tryin to convience myself at this point. but if ppl wanna stay clear of sumone who thinks postive then so be it. cause im changin my statement of i know november is goin to happen to I myself believe it is still goin to happen. alot changed in the last two weeks. and ppl out their r probably mad at me and maybe i was wrong in jumpin in the gun nah actually i was wrong in jumpin the gun. so i wanna apologize to everyone and trudun and deac ur absoulty right. im not saying i know for a fact nemore, but i did clearly say the only thing certain was death and their is still a crazy chance bloomberg cud change his mind. but i suggest no body count november out yet. i know in my heart its going to happen. if im wrong guys im truly sorry.

Old 10-23-2011, 03:20 PM

i know the city does wat they want. wat they wanted 2 weeks ago was to bring it in. then nypd startin complainin and things happend. i made it clear that i knew bloomberg cud change his mind. i sed it if u goo back and look and i sed nothin is certain. i jus gave ppl the info that i heard. if im right i deserve no credit and if im wrong i deserve to be slapped for sounding so sure. so tru dun i understand wat ur sayin and im not disagreeing with u.

Old 10-23-2011, 03:29 PM

24 posts, read 46,767 times
November blues it's not that you were being positive it's that your misleading people when you said you know someone that does know for sure. If that was the case you should have told everyone that the class may be on hold or cancelled before it was in the paper. Unless you speak with the mayor regularly then nothing is guaranteed. Regardless everyone will eventually get on

Old 10-23-2011, 03:35 PM

november is goin to happen. i sed for a fact caz it was a fact at the time. now the fact is the mayor may change his mind which i sed is still a possiabliltly. no i never lied wanna be mad i jumped the gun ok ur right. but i still think its goin to happen. ur all right guys im stupid and im sorry.

Old 10-23-2011, 03:50 PM

116 posts, read 240,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by novemberblues View Post
november is goin to happen. i sed for a fact caz it was a fact at the time. now the fact is the mayor may change his mind which i sed is still a possiabliltly. no i never lied wanna be mad i jumped the gun ok ur right. but i still think its goin to happen. ur all right guys im stupid and im sorry.
i don't think anyone said u were stupid, and I applaud you for thinking positively. But I did go back & re read your posts to make sure I wasn't the one reading things into what you were saying. You said if you mentioned your sources name, we would all know him, giving the impression you got this information from someone way high up in the department. In one post you swore on your mothers life that you knew for a fact the class was on. All people are saying is that it's fine to think positively, it's fine to believe the class will happen. I agree with you because I believe there's a good chance for the class as well. What people are objecting to is you misleading people by pretending you had some inside info when in fact you don't know any more than any of us.

Old 10-23-2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitinginBklyn View Post
i don't think anyone said u were stupid, and I applaud you for thinking positively. But I did go back & re read your posts to make sure I wasn't the one reading things into what you were saying. You said if you mentioned your sources name, we would all know him, giving the impression you got this information from someone way high up in the department. In one post you swore on your mothers life that you knew for a fact the class was on. All people are saying is that it's fine to think positively, it's fine to believe the class will happen. I agree with you because I believe there's a good chance for the class as well. What people are objecting to is you misleading people by pretending you had some inside info when in fact you don't know any more than any of us.
and i totally did. im not sayin i didnt. cause i did hear that from a great source. and that time it was agreed to be put on n i sed bloomberg cud change his mind. n now he might change his mind. i never ever lied.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City