U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 07:16 PM

813 posts, read 672,278 times

Advertisements

Yet another "out of nowhere" subway incident. This time in the 125st Street station, a group of young women were caught by cops as they were jumping over the turnstile (common practice in the hood). But when the cops approached them for an arrest they began resisting violently with a fury rarely seen. They attacked the cops, who were surprisingly restrained in the scuffle. Apparently the group was trying to cause a commotion to get the surrounding people on their side then flee, but not before getting some hits in. Video: Shrieking Subway Farebeaters Fight Back Against Cops Trying To Arrest Them: Gothamist

NYPD COPS FIGHT GIRLS IN SUBWAY - YouTube

Old 10-10-2011, 07:54 PM

121 posts, read 185,205 times
Idiots. Just pay the damn fare. If they wouldn't have acted like lunatics they probably would've gotten off with a fine. Now they are in for a whole mess of stuff.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:35 PM

1,362 posts, read 1,491,400 times
Ghetto! I bet that they're going to cry out police profiling or brutality. Don't resist arrest if you're "innocent."

Old 10-10-2011, 09:35 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,996,098 times
See this is why I KNOW I wouldn't be a good cop. . .Someone would've gotten maced.

And I know that's a bit harsh but oh well. Why do they have to put on a show? I truly despise that mentality & I feel they were acting tough for their boys. If $2.25 is too much to pay, then maybe they shouldn't be going anywhere. Get a job or attend school and stop being statistics, losers.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:40 PM

8,521 posts, read 13,557,255 times
Hey Allen, here is your other thread. What is your beef with young black girls? You thought you'd fly under the radar and post this. It's clear what your agenda is.

I do not agree with the actions of any of them but I know what you're up to.

THREAD

Old 10-10-2011, 09:55 PM

10,626 posts, read 20,759,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Hey Allen, here is your other thread. What is your beef with young black girls? You thought you'd fly under the radar and post this. It's clear what your agenda is.

THREAD
Who cares what his agenda is. This is current news that very much belongs on the NYC CD board. I guess you have an agenda too if you are pissed off that someone posted a video where black girls are acting like crazed low-class lunatics.

Also, as I recall, you don't live in NYC and never have, so why so bent out of shape about what people are posting on the NYC board?

Old 10-10-2011, 09:57 PM

8,521 posts, read 13,557,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
Who cares what his agenda is. This is current news that very much belongs on the NYC CD board. I guess you have an agenda too if you are pissed off that someone posted a video where black girls are acting like crazed low-class lunatics.

Also, as I recall, you don't live in NYC and never have, so why so bent out of shape about what people are posting on the NYC board?
LOL........take it down a notch. I'm coming to take over NYC, so get ready Henna!!!!

by the way, do you know of any good apartments in Brookyln?

I know I can count on you since you've embraced me so well. (wink, wink) ;0)

Old 10-10-2011, 10:17 PM

10,626 posts, read 20,759,553 times
Quote:
LOL........take it down a notch. I'm coming to take over NYC, so get ready Henna!!!!

by the way, do you know of any good apartments in Brookyln?

I know I can count on you since you've embraced me so well. (wink, wink) ;0)
I believe I've been nice enough to you in the past and probably even answered some questions. But I do like to call it as I see it, and in this case...

Old 10-10-2011, 10:47 PM

813 posts, read 672,278 times
Quote:

THREAD
Relax, it's a relatively small percentage of women, regardless of race, that do this kind of thing. However, it's not my fault that 7 out of 10 times a woman commits some despicable crime it turns out to be someone black. Your agenda seems to be "sweep it under the rug".
My only agenda is get the truth out and inform people, I ain't backing down because it benefits everyone when they are aware of what occurs in society.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:02 PM

4,891 posts, read 8,986,415 times
Quote:
If this were Craigslist where there are no Mods, Allen would have used other words to describe those girls.

It's sad that his life has come to this {starting threads like this because it's the only way he can talk about this foolishness}

Yet ANOTHER unhappy person that has to go online to spew his hatred to total strangers.

Sad stuff here boys and girls....sad stuff...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or