U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 12:28 PM

525 posts, read 743,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i see cars double parked in front of a mosque on friday with no tickets. i see people double parked all down the road when the alternate side causes them to and i dont see them getting tickets.

i am aware that just fighting a ticket usually automatically gets you a reduced fine if you pay it, so of course i will do that. but i would like to win the ticket and want the best argument possible.

to those who think i done wrong and should pay up, your opinion is duly noted.
Just pay for a high dollar lawyer like all the other rich people do and he will muck up the system and the judge will throw it out. I mean it can be done that way. I can't believe you are trying to fight a parking ticket where you admitted you were wrong. You say you own a company? You must have money to pay it, do you know how many poor people who work for *******s like you pay with their food money for tickets they probably didn't justly deserve like one of those red light camera tickets? Why don't you use your big company money to get rid of those stupid cameras that hurt the little guy instead of parking illegally and trying to weasel out of it. I hope your {fill in blank} is proud of you.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:32 PM

This post cannot be real, no one can seriously be this stupid.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:12 PM

22,745 posts, read 28,597,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heetseeker View Post
Just pay for a high dollar lawyer like all the other rich people do and he will muck up the system and the judge will throw it out. I mean it can be done that way. I can't believe you are trying to fight a parking ticket where you admitted you were wrong. You say you own a company? You must have money to pay it, do you know how many poor people who work for *******s like you pay with their food money for tickets they probably didn't justly deserve like one of those red light camera tickets? Why don't you use your big company money to get rid of those stupid cameras that hurt the little guy instead of parking illegally and trying to weasel out of it. I hope your {fill in blank} is proud of you.
what cameras are hurting the little guy? is it because this "little guy" isnt very attractive?

Old 10-17-2011, 05:51 PM

7,905 posts, read 6,485,809 times
Quote:
This post cannot be real, no one can seriously be this stupid.
I'm thinking the same thing about this post YOU just made:

Quote:
You must have money to pay it, do you know how many poor people who work for *******s like you pay with their food money for tickets they probably didn't justly deserve like one of those red light camera tickets?
Actually, your whole post was stupid. This dude parked illegally, and should pay the ticket, but he probably works damn hard to keep that company going to PROVIDE JOBS for other people.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:10 PM

ok, tomorrow im planning on putting out my big defense. im leaning towards saying that i was driving along when suddenly i found hundreds of red ants crawling up my leg. i panicked and pulled over the car. i ran out and into the building where i rolled around on the ground while bystanders tried to kill the ants on my leg with notepads and magazines. after cleaning their dead bodies off my leg, i walked out to find the officer writing my ticket.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:23 AM

Quote:
ok, tomorrow im planning on putting out my big defense. im leaning towards saying that i was driving along when suddenly i found hundreds of red ants crawling up my leg. i panicked and pulled over the car. i ran out and into the building where i rolled around on the ground while bystanders tried to kill the ants on my leg with notepads and magazines. after cleaning their dead bodies off my leg, i walked out to find the officer writing my ticket.
You are an IDIOT. You ought to use you P.T. for T.P.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:23 AM

40,057 posts, read 29,734,107 times
Quote:
I think I'd pay money to hear you say that in front of a judge.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:34 AM

Quote:
You are an IDIOT. You ought to use you P.T. for T.P.
that probably wouldnt feel very good and it may not flush so then id have a flooding toilet on my hands. thanks for the suggestion though!

Old 10-18-2011, 10:51 AM

10,755 posts, read 25,549,656 times
This thread has run its course. Closed.

City-Data Terms of Service
City-Data FAQs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City