U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think he was right?
Yes 60 84.51%
No 3 4.23%
I'm not sure 8 11.27%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 10:15 PM

801 posts, read 867,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Ya think?

I guess they're warming up for the lawsuit against the McD's franchise for hiring a man with a "violent background." These dirtbags have NO SHAME.
THIS IS WHY TO MUCH CRIME, A LOT OF PEOPLE DOESNT BELIEVE ON OTHERS TRYING TO CHANGE THEIR LIFES. MY BIGGEST FEAR IS, THAT I WAS LIKE HIM,AND I GOT MY LIFE STRAIGHT BACK,WITH MY OWN APARTMENT,A NICE FULLTIME JOB AND A COUPLE OF YEARS OF SOBRIETY.JUST FOR SOMEBODY THAT WANTS TO RUIN SOMEBODY ELSE LIFE. JUST LOOKING FOR WHO ?ELSE STEPS ON HIS OWN FEET TO KNOW WHAT IS THAT ABOUT...... WHAT WILL YOU DO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2011, 10:26 PM

39 posts, read 66,402 times
Its crazy because outside of this NYC forum, alot of the US is completely critisizing the actions of this male clearly defending himself. Do you realize how freakin' threatening that must be to have 2 people, whether or not their butch lesbians, completely JUMP over the counter into your personal work-space and rush to you with a clear look of attack? The moment that would have happened to me, I would have immediately thought "I'm losing my job today"...because theres no way I woulda came out of there without beating the shyt out of those two females.

Their completely using the female argument against this man and its complete nonsense. Imagine if it were 2 black males who jumped over the counter and rushed him, and proceeded to get their asses beat. Do you know how many of those same ignorant surbuban sheltered-from-the-real-world people would be cheering and clapping their hands in complete approval?

Old 10-21-2011, 01:19 AM

439 posts, read 760,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Klato View Post
The Mcdougal St Mc Donalds is a hot spot for drunks, thugs, the ghetto/hood people that hang out on Christopher St, etc. The two hood ladies decided to act tough and it backed fired on them. I believe she was not expecting the guy to slap her back and get a metal rod to beat the **** out of them. She probably picked on him since he look like a mild-manerred guy. If he was a 6'5 240 lbs guy, i highly doubt it would have gone down. This is an example of Dave Chapelle's "When keeping real goes wrong."

The white lady screaming "STOP" should shut up and called the cops. Sorry but screaming STOP on the top of your lungs will not solve anything.

Woman beat with pipe by McDonald's cashier faces permanent brain damage, mother claims
Lol! The mother claims her daughter got brain damage as a result of her butt whoppin?! Oh please!!! People who bum rush a minimum wage MDonalds employee probably ALREADY have brain damage to begin with....

Old 10-21-2011, 06:12 AM

20,134 posts, read 26,416,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike84 View Post
self defense. if they were 2 men and he was a women he would be herald as a hero and probably given the key to the city. this is sexist as it worse and feminism at its worst. hopefully they learnt a valuable lesson.

Absolutely and completely 100% true.

Old 10-21-2011, 08:58 AM

1,961 posts, read 4,158,102 times
Ahh who cares. They are animals anyway.

Old 10-21-2011, 10:54 AM

13,490 posts, read 29,434,352 times
I predict in the future fast food corporations will start putting up some type of wall with windows to separate employees and customers (especially if they get sued), just like in some convenience stores in higher crime areas. This isn't just a big city problem, it's getting more common everywhere lately, and it's due to multiple causes (bad parenting, entitlement mindset, etc)..

Its a shame, but as time goes on we will have to live in a more barricaded society. It's always 2% of the population that screws it up for the other 98%.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:10 AM

16,416 posts, read 27,928,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
THIS IS WHY TO MUCH CRIME, A LOT OF PEOPLE DOESNT BELIEVE ON OTHERS TRYING TO CHANGE THEIR LIFES. MY BIGGEST FEAR IS, THAT I WAS LIKE HIM,AND I GOT MY LIFE STRAIGHT BACK,WITH MY OWN APARTMENT,A NICE FULLTIME JOB AND A COUPLE OF YEARS OF SOBRIETY.JUST FOR SOMEBODY THAT WANTS TO RUIN SOMEBODY ELSE LIFE. JUST LOOKING FOR WHO ?ELSE STEPS ON HIS OWN FEET TO KNOW WHAT IS THAT ABOUT...... WHAT WILL YOU DO
If I owned that McDonald's I would not have fired the guy, but rewarded him for protecting my store. If they would not have fired that guy, they would have a reputation among dirtbags that it is best to avoid making trouble at that McDonald's because the employees don't take any crap from dirtbags.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:13 AM

16,416 posts, read 27,928,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsoclutch View Post
Its crazy because outside of this NYC forum, alot of the US is completely critisizing the actions of this male clearly defending himself. Do you realize how freakin' threatening that must be to have 2 people, whether or not their butch lesbians, completely JUMP over the counter into your personal work-space and rush to you with a clear look of attack? The moment that would have happened to me, I would have immediately thought "I'm losing my job today"...because theres no way I woulda came out of there without beating the shyt out of those two females.

Their completely using the female argument against this man and its complete nonsense. Imagine if it were 2 black males who jumped over the counter and rushed him, and proceeded to get their asses beat. Do you know how many of those same ignorant surbuban sheltered-from-the-real-world people would be cheering and clapping their hands in complete approval?
You're right. It smacks of sexism. If those two women wanted to act like thugs, then they should know that people (male as well as female) don't have to take it from them and can give them a beatdown in return. They didn't deserve to be "treated like ladies." They are two psychos and the employee responded appropriately IMO.

Old 10-21-2011, 04:47 PM

1,961 posts, read 4,158,102 times
They closed down the mcdonalds in my area

Old 10-21-2011, 04:52 PM

16,116 posts, read 20,148,778 times
Polls a squeaker, I'm with the employee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or