U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 11:52 PM

801 posts, read 869,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiiKim818 View Post
Ok.. thx.. i hope real soon
heyhow did you got in there????? did you applied by lottery or open market??
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 11:54 PM

18 posts, read 34,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
heyhow did you got in there????? did you applied by lottery or open market??
Wat does open market mean.. im guesing not lottery picked..

Old 11-09-2011, 12:00 AM

Can sum1 plz tell me Wavecrest Management process after the interview nd how long will dis process take..?!

Old 11-09-2011, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Wat does open market mean.. im guesing not lottery picked..
the open market means , if you went to the development in person and applied . now when is lottery means that you mailed a small card with youre name and address ,and receive a respond.if you didnt do that it means that building is open for everybody to apply

Old 11-09-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Can sum1 plz tell me Wavecrest Management process after the interview nd how long will dis process take..?!
now its kind of confusive, cuz if youre process is by lottery youre application is on the city for investigation and for approval, other than that , if you dont meet the criteria ,like credit score,income etc, its probably that you dont get in. cuz for open market they will tell you right away if you are approve or not

Old 11-09-2011, 12:15 AM

Quote:
now its kind of confusive, cuz if youre process is by lottery youre application is on the city for investigation and for approval, other than that , if you dont meet the criteria ,like credit score,income etc, its probably that you dont get in. cuz for open market they will tell you right away if you are approve or not
Ok cool.. so n other words its a process that i'll have 2 b patient about..

Old 11-09-2011, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Ok cool.. so n other words its a process that i'll have 2 b patient about..
how can i help? you if you havent answer my question, did you send a letter by mail?

Old 11-09-2011, 12:39 AM

Quote:
how can i help? you if you havent answer my question, did you send a letter by mail?
U did answer my Q.. basically.. but by mail..

Old 11-09-2011, 01:10 AM

Quote:
U did answer my Q.. basically.. but by mail..
ok the process takes about 4 to 8 weeks for the city to answer youre approval, so have prepare all type of documentation ready,cuz they are going to review it, mean time keep applying as much is possible.MONEBOO, its lottery to. and i believe that building will go hard on volume of applications. in fact that the only building that i saw that has all types of mixes incomes.at this year is important to have this type of buildings,cuz next year i feel they are going up,and probably more expensive

Old 11-09-2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
ok the process takes about 4 to 8 weeks for the city to answer youre approval, so have prepare all type of documentation ready,cuz they are going to review it, mean time keep applying as much is possible.MONEBOO, its lottery to. and i believe that building will go hard on volume of applications. in fact that the only building that i saw that has all types of mixes incomes.at this year is important to have this type of buildings,cuz next year i feel they are going up,and probably more expensive
Thx.. seems u kno alot about it..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or