U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2011, 10:44 AM

62 posts, read 132,465 times

Advertisements

Hello Anyone else out there that has applied or is going through the process
for St Anns Terrace apartments in Bronx,Ny?

Advice, testimonies, share you experience please
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 06:24 PM

Still nothing ??

Old 10-19-2011, 08:26 PM

801 posts, read 868,806 times
Hey!! Finally other post!! Pretty Mami what hapend with BBTB, didn't you move or get called? Anyway wavecrest is kind of frost , since they aré taking all developments from Knickerboker .after my headech with BBTB , is when I find out about St Anns , unfortunelly I never applied there and my process with the city was already working out. But dont give up , theres a lot of issues on BBTB , I move already , my apt is nice and kind of big. But anything I let you know any info.) ok

Old 10-20-2011, 06:19 AM

Thank you hotblue78 , I applied to BBTB but haven't heard a word so that is probably a long gone opportunity, bcoz I applied back in august when they were still with Knickerbocker.. but yeah i'm still applying all over the place. It's like a game you just gotta stay in it to win it.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:28 AM

4 posts, read 18,130 times
Hey Prettymami I also had applied at BBTB but as you can see its a mess. They never had the decency to get back at me even after having an interview with them back in june and so called being pre-approved. Anyway lets talk about St Anns. I applied two weeks ago and have received a letter for interview this saturday will let you know what happins. Keep your head up prettymami something gotta give.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by therapia View Post
Hey Prettymami I also had applied at BBTB but as you can see its a mess. They never had the decency to get back at me even after having an interview with them back in june and so called being pre-approved. Anyway lets talk about St Anns. I applied two weeks ago and have received a letter for interview this saturday will let you know what happins. Keep your head up prettymami something gotta give.
The best bet is to called HDC, cuz I think when the people that work at Knickerboker management , they got fired, a lot of files went missing, you need to call overthere ASAP. Prettymami , I think you need to do the same. !!!

Old 10-29-2011, 03:33 PM

Damn !! Nobody has any info about this building??? Prettymami don't worry, I'm trying to save this post, to not go back !!! Come on NYers !!!!!!!!!!! Let's bring It down , any info please!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-01-2011, 01:11 AM

1 posts, read 12,450 times
Applied. Got accepted. Was not happy with apartment layouts. Much different than configurations on the website. Computer design wasn't even close to the real look of the apartments I saw. Decided to stay in my old place. They seemed surprised by my turning the place down.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by therapia View Post

I also applied but haven't heard anything, did you have to blast their phone in order to get a response??

Old 11-01-2011, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
The best bet is to called HDC, cuz I think when the people that work at Knickerboker management , they got fired, a lot of files went missing, you need to call overthere ASAP. Prettymami , I think you need to do the same. !!!

I will bcoz it baffles me that i have applied for multiple developments with 0 feedback and no follow up. no rejection letters or waiting list letters NADA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or