Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 12:10 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,601,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSurfer View Post
I hate it when young busty ladies rub their tiddays on my face, hands, lips, and face... Good grief!!! I am just trying to get to work and go home. I don't need to be assaulted by big tiddays.
Hell even I wouldn't mind that. (Don't kill me, D.)

However I have been on the train in the seat where guys are standing in front of me and lean forward so close that their junk is in front of my face.

The one I've had lately is the person who tries to fit into a spot that is not big enough for them....and then proceeds to put their elbows on top of my arms to check their phone, read, insert whatever annoyance here. I have gotten to the point where I now raise my arms and poke my elbows in their side to see how they like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2014, 07:40 AM

88,292 posts, read 84,292,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulThinkingg View Post
LOL

This thread is hilarious!!!!!!

How about the perverts that you encounter in the subway.. In my lifetime I have 3 encounters with PERVERTED MEN JERKING OFF. And yes this is a true story.
Years ago one of my coworkers came in to the office in such a state that someone took her up to our medical department. She was a very high-strung person who was easily upset on a normal day, and that morning she was on a packed subway and some guy came up from behind and was rubbing up and down against her. She couldn't move, and in the end he unzipped and whipped it out and finished it off on her coat. She'd taken her coat off and left it there and ran off the train and up into our office crying hysterically. She wasn't a young thing, either--maybe in her forties, married with two kids, so I was secretly enjoying her overreaction. Not that it wasn't nasty, but most of us would have punched the guy in the face instead of needing to go to medical.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:01 AM

2,894 posts, read 5,895,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Years ago one of my coworkers came in to the office in such a state that someone took her up to our medical department. She was a very high-strung person who was easily upset on a normal day, and that morning she was on a packed subway and some guy came up from behind and was rubbing up and down against her. She couldn't move, and in the end he unzipped and whipped it out and finished it off on her coat. She'd taken her coat off and left it there and ran off the train and up into our office crying hysterically. She wasn't a young thing, either--maybe in her forties, married with two kids, so I was secretly enjoying her overreaction. Not that it wasn't nasty, but most of us would have punched the guy in the face instead of needing to go to medical.
That's a crazy story, considering it was on a packed subway. Somebody should've stepped up and kick the guy's ass.

I was guilty of accidentally rubbing my junk against a LARGE dude one time.
One day I was riding the bus standing on the aisle, coming from the gym, wearing thin short pants.
All of the sudden the ride starts to get bumpy, and as lean foward trying to keep my balance the little guy rubbed against the big dude seating in front of me.

Let's just say that If looks could kill, I'd be dead by now.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:40 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,604,980 times
I'm fortunate enough that whenever there's a crowded train ladies rather squeeze near me then rub against other dudes. The tie and shirt always work on the ladies.

One time a lady sat next to me and fell asleep laying her head on my shoulder, she looks like she was relaxing so I didn't move at all. It's all good.

Old 02-26-2014, 12:50 PM

31 posts, read 44,105 times
Tourists on the subway who walk slow and don't know where they're going. I also hate when they hover over you and look at the maps. It's like get the **** out of my face.

Old 02-26-2014, 01:52 PM

175 posts, read 486,347 times
When I'm taking the express E/F train in Queens and then it just crawls in between express stops, but the most messed up thing is that the conductor could have told people to just get on the local which was zooming by the express trains. So at Union Turnpike, they could announce that there are major delays and its better to take the local if you want to go to roosevelt or queens plaza.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:36 PM

10 posts, read 22,187 times
had a subway annoyance like last Sunday inside A train from Broadway Junction to Far Rockaway.

- 4 tourists with their big huge luggage blocking the door and thought that they are entitled to take 6 chairs.
- a man who was reading a book but whenever there's a woman trying to sit down across or next to him, he began looking at the woman like crazy. he eventually looked at me when i tried to moved and i told him 'you find anything interesting, huh?' then he looked away.

- a boy who constantly screaming like crazy while talking with his dad.

that's about it for this week. lol.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:30 PM

13,441 posts, read 15,411,159 times
Annoyances? Oh, I've got plenty --

That one person who has to board an already packed train even though another train is clearly behind it. So they try to cram into the train in station but either a body part is sticking out or their bag is sticking out, preventing the doors from closing. The doors open and close repeatedly, preventing the train from leaving the station.

I also had to deal with the pervs. Not sure if that is still a problem now as I don't like taking trains during rush hour when I visit NYC. But when I was in high school and working, I had to deal with the individuals who took advantage of a packed train to brush their groins against me, or try and touch me. Worse yet, I had to deal with homeless pervs...I will never forget when I was 16 traveling home on the 1 train, this homeless dude masturbated (within his long coat) in front of me. Disgusting.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:36 PM

12 posts, read 13,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkFriedRice View Post
So at Union Turnpike, they could announce that there are major delays and its better to take the local if you want to go to roosevelt or queens plaza.
MTA's job is not about your convenience or that of other passengers--hence, there's no need for them to announce anything.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:42 PM

2,498 posts, read 3,762,075 times
Sometimes on 59st/Columbus Circle when the B/D arrive on the local and express track, it would be nice to know which one is leaving first instead of the mad dash guessing game myself and others are guilty of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City