Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2010, 01:06 PM

3 posts, read 10,221 times

Advertisements

kennedyalumni.ning.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2010, 09:16 PM

28 posts, read 158,693 times
Default Kennedy Alumni Fam

Not happening Bobby! You can forget it!

Old 04-20-2010, 10:27 AM

1 posts, read 6,944 times
Default Website available for Kennedy Home & St. Joseph's Home Alumni ONLY

There is a Website exclusive to Alumni from the Kennedy Home in Pelham Pkwy (Bronx,NY) and St. Joseph's Home (Peekskill, NY) that is trying to locate homies we've lost touch with over the years and wish to reconnect with them now.

If you believe you were in either or both of these homes, please link to the following website. You will be required to answer a few questions asking you to provide the names of homies you were associated with at the time. Approval to become a member of this website will depend on your answers. Your information will then be confirmed to make certain that you are in the right place.

So for example, my family was in both of these homes and were popular for the simple fact that our family consisted of five brothers and five sisters all of whom arrived at St. Joseph's Home together about 1960-61. If you can identify any of us by first name(s), you're in. WELCOME BACK HOME!!
www.kennedyalumni.ning.com (http://www.kennedyalumni.ning.com - broken link)

Old 06-01-2010, 03:04 PM

2 posts, read 8,189 times
Hi my name is Enrico (Henry) Cordova. I was at St. Joseph's School from 1947 to 1954. I graduated primary school on June 27, 1954. There were 18 students in my class. I have their names and a graduation picture. I hope to make contact with some of them. I am married, retired, and I live in Alajuela, Costa Rica. It is a beautiful country. I will check out the St. Joseph's Home page. Thank you for your Help.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:35 PM

2 posts, read 5,718 times
hey homie67, my name is raul montero, i was there in 3c later 1961/1963 reading what you posted you bring lots of names that i remember, but cant placed them i thought there was a counselor named mr gabby?" i remember mr cox he was an ex marime!i worked in the pantry before school, and setting tables for meals, i remember there was a george , a danny, a juan ,a jorge wich he had a sister and older brother,also, i am looking for more info, there was an older girl named eileen, had a brother nemed ronnie, i remember the nuns at least some that you mention, please send more info if you can, thank you, i dont remember you yet, but im trying

Old 08-18-2010, 11:50 AM

2 posts, read 5,718 times
jim,i was at kennedy in 61-63,my name is raul montero i was in 3c, had mr cox for counselor also i thought i had a mr gabby,. i remember a geore,a danny,a juan,do you have pics from those years, i also remember and older girl blonde named eileen had a brother named ronnie, tying to find people after all these years, i probably know you also so forgive me if i cant, thanks you could e-mail me at rmon6934322003@yahoo.com thanks for the memories you brought back

Old 10-05-2010, 09:18 AM

4 posts, read 10,881 times
I was in Claver Cottage and B-2 in 1963-1968. Joe Cleary and Sister Elizabeth where there then. How do you find anyone? Goshen in the summer, Palisades Park in the spring> The pool, the stables,the games, it's all gone, isn't it?

Old 10-17-2010, 05:25 PM

2 posts, read 5,490 times
Hi my name is thomas flores i was in the home 64-75 i was in 3b1-3b2 .john murray, leray dino anyone who was in the home around that time can call me to talk about old time [787-673-2100 live in puerto rico.i was on all the home team ftba basba batkba semteam.thank you.

Old 10-17-2010, 05:52 PM

2 posts, read 5,490 times
Thumbs up Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephine57 View Post
iam trying to find folks who were in the home in the early 70's just about till 76 i also would like to know if anyone remembers a counselor named mike he worked in one of the boys cottages i canot remember which one.
i was in the home my name tom i was in 64-75 76 an my brother to you can to talk 787-673-2100]

Old 10-24-2010, 05:59 PM

6 posts, read 16,588 times
Red face Brooklyn person

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxboy View Post
Anyone out there recall the Kennedy Home in the Bronx? What happened to all the kids and the buildings? It was on Stillwell Ave near Pelham Parkway.
I was in that home in the 60's.Can you tell me your name?My name is Myrna Roldan.Do you remember Sr.Mary Aquinas?E-mail me at hotcarmen@hotmail.com.I'd like to get in touch with my past peers from the home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search