U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 05:40 PM

1,271 posts, read 2,182,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltopjay View Post
If there's ever a silver lining about this incident, its that there is 1 less drug dealer/thug to worry about in the streets. Cause we all know this dude was no angel. He thought he was gangsta!
Yes, a guy buying some weed was a huge threat to the rest of society. Therefore, he should be killed. I completely understand now.

Old 02-06-2012, 05:40 PM

400 posts, read 835,857 times
Quote:
If there's ever a silver lining about this incident, its that there is 1 less drug dealer/thug to worry about in the streets. Cause we all know this dude was no angel. He thought he was gangsta!

The NYPD is the MURDER SQUAD.

Does anyone actually feel more safe with undercover narcotics detectives flying around your neighborhood?

I feel safer walking down mother gaston and sutter avenue in Brownsville on a friday night. I feel safer because at least I know a bunch of these guys hanging out at the deli are trying to get me and catch me slipping. I know whats on their minds.

I DO NOT FEEL SAFE AROUND COPS. They are too sneaky, they have these ridiculous quotas and are unpredictable in their search for arrests. I expect them to Protect and Serve me, but in reality the only people they protect and serve are themselves and to a lesser extent their bosses. They are the people most likely to get away with committing a crime against you and not be held accountable in ANYWAY.

Question: What organization are/would you most likely to be able to kill someone and get away with it?

Is it the A) Bloods
B) Latin Kings
C) Wave gang
D) DDP
E) The Powerpuff girls
F) NYPD

Old 02-06-2012, 05:50 PM

4,911 posts, read 6,849,843 times

Old 02-06-2012, 06:01 PM

14,983 posts, read 17,543,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingRepresenter View Post
The NYPD is the MURDER SQUAD.

Does anyone actually feel more safe with undercover narcotics detectives flying around your neighborhood?

I feel safer walking down mother gaston and sutter avenue in Brownsville on a friday night. I feel safer because at least I know a bunch of these guys hanging out at the deli are trying to get me and catch me slipping. I know whats on their minds.

I DO NOT FEEL SAFE AROUND COPS. They are too sneaky, they have these ridiculous quotas and are unpredictable in their search for arrests. I expect them to Protect and Serve me, but in reality the only people they protect and serve are themselves and to a lesser extent their bosses. They are the people most likely to get away with committing a crime against you and not be held accountable in ANYWAY.

Question: What organization are/would you most likely to be able to kill someone and get away with it?

Is it the A) Bloods
B) Latin Kings
C) Wave gang
D) DDP
E) The Powerpuff girls
F) NYPD

Answer all the above!

Old 02-06-2012, 08:32 PM

2,503 posts, read 3,536,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njnyckid View Post
Yes, a guy buying some weed was a huge threat to the rest of society. Therefore, he should be killed. I completely understand now.
Man, that dude was selling more than just weed. Stop trying to down play his crimes. He was your typical, pants saggin', du-rag wearing, hip hop loving, wannabe gangsta/thug. He was living that street lifestyle. He was a hustla! A piece of trash who sold drugs and contributed to the ghettoness in the neighborhood. The streets are just a bit safer without him. Sorry but no sympathy for the homie.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Man, that dude was selling more than just weed. Stop trying to down play his crimes. He was your typical, pants saggin', du-rag wearing, hip hop loving, wannabe gangsta/thug. He was living that street lifestyle. He was a hustla! A piece of trash who sold drugs and contributed to the ghettoness in the neighborhood. The streets are just a bit safer without him. Sorry but no sympathy for the homie.
The war on drugs is a F'in joke and you're one of those lemmings who buys into all the lies.

Drug War Clock | DrugSense

15 BILLION dollars and tell me who is winning the war?

Who are we fighting actually? Ourselves?

Criminalizating something makes the profits usually 500% more when sold on the black market.

The government sells oxycontin/roxycontin, one of the most devastating and detrimental drugs on earth. No one is getting locked up on their part.

Last edited by FlushingRepresenter; 02-06-2012 at 10:08 PM..

Old 02-06-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
The war on drugs is a F'in joke and you're one of those lemmings who buys into all the lies.

Criminalization something makes the profits usually 500% more.

The government sells oxycontin/roxycontin, one of the most devastating and detrimental drugs on earth. No one is getting locked up on their part.

I agree with very little that you're saying in this thread, but I do agree with this.

Ron Paul 2012

Old 02-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
I agree with very little that you're saying in this thread, but I do agree with this.

Ron Paul 2012

Mr.availableusername,
Have you ever been to jail? There are so many people that are in drugs because of jail its so stupid.

This is from wikipedia: Perhaps the single greatest force behind the growth of the prison population has been the national "war on drugs." The number of incarcerated drug offenders has increased twelvefold since 1980. In 2000, 22 percent of those in federal and state prisons were convicted on drug charges.

Thats nationwide. New York City is the drug capital OF THE WORLD. The only thing thats not out there heavy is crystal meth. Only gay people have that. You can get ANYTHING, anywhere on any corner in this city.

The war on drugs is really a gimmick for the Prison Industrial Complex. The government is letting the drugs in, using it as a basis to arrest people, the 4th amendment means NOTHING anymore (as seen in that video with the Bronx kid) locking you up, taking your tax money to build jails, pay judges, lawyers, cops, corrections, clerks, tellers, they have you work in the jail as a janitor, food service, they sell you commissary food, THEY BUILD JAIL TOWNS IN UPSTATE NEW YORK and provide jobs for the entire county. They are really taking your tax money and making profits from it.

50% of state prisoners are from NYC.
91% of the states prison cells are outside of NYC.
Crooked Lines, Part 3: State's Prison Population Becomes Political Pawn - NY1.com

Old 02-06-2012, 10:23 PM

What are you trying to convince me of there, Charlie? I just told you I agreed with that.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:48 PM

5,473 posts, read 9,233,397 times
Quote:

Criminalizating something makes the profits usually 500% more when sold on the black market.

Combine that with alcohol and you're living on a tightrope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City