U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 01:14 PM

221 posts, read 455,602 times

Advertisements

Four people moved out in the last year because of this, all the same incidents. Nothing bad has happened, just bizzare things like glasses breaking when the cabinet is shut.

This is just a crazy situation all in all. I wish the Landlord would have informed me before I moved in, but alas, I would want to rent the place as well.

I think I Need to find a psychic medium to try to figure out what kind of ghost this is. I don't think its an evil spirit by any means, because nothing bad has happened to me.

I just get nervous having this spirit here. I can get basically $1,000 off a month if I decide to stay, but i need to contact some psychics first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Try lighting candles and talking to the spirit to go to the light.
No way I have the balls to do that.
Im not messing around with this thing. What if I make the spirit mad?

Old 02-06-2012, 01:20 PM
bg7

7,698 posts, read 7,638,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Objects would suddenly go missing and she would them in the oddest places.
Thats totally spooky how the word "find" went missing from your last sentence. Do you think this thread is haunted too?

Last edited by bg7; 02-06-2012 at 01:32 PM..

Old 02-06-2012, 01:29 PM

15,233 posts, read 23,770,707 times
My apartment is haunted as well. I have seen an appariation more than once. I smell it, and I feel it. It is a woman in her 40's from way back in the day, I know she likes me, she protects me.

I have seen it while i am in bed looking towards the hallway, she comes from the kitchen and goes to the living Room window.....

I love it.

I would stay, and i would really look into it if this is true, sounds like fun to me.

I would be the first on sitting at the kitchen table a 3am, with a candel and a ouija board.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:30 PM

15,233 posts, read 23,770,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
No way I have the balls to do that.
Im not messing around with this thing. What if I make the spirit mad?

the spirit is probably playing with you, you need to play back, and maybe you will be friends.

I would.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:37 PM

10,236 posts, read 13,528,427 times
If you'd like to stay then I think you should try and find someone who's gifted in connections to find out if the entity is a friendly one. I'm thinking that someone died there and has not crossed over. If it's not willing to be a friendly "occupant" then you will know soon enough.

Very strange things have gone on in our house since our daughter died 15 years ago. It's tapered down to only once in awhile, but we're convinced that she checks in occasionally to see what's going on.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:55 PM

16,416 posts, read 27,948,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
My apartment is haunted as well. I have seen an appariation more than once. I smell it, and I feel it. It is a woman in her 40's from way back in the day, I know she likes me, she protects me.

I have seen it while i am in bed looking towards the hallway, she comes from the kitchen and goes to the living Room window.....

I love it.

I would stay, and i would really look into it if this is true, sounds like fun to me.

I would be the first on sitting at the kitchen table a 3am, with a candel and a ouija board.
Seriously don't use ouija boards. They can open up a passageway for evil entities to get in ... aka demons. Those things are much worse than any ghost.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:55 PM

109 posts, read 283,492 times
Put up cameras in the apt and I think CheckOutmyGhost.com is still for sale.

Old 02-06-2012, 02:20 PM

I asked the LL to give me a name and number of another tenant who recently moved out. I want to stay, especially with the reduction in rent, but I need to figure out who this spirit is and more details of other tenant experiences.

Old 02-06-2012, 02:31 PM

2,868 posts, read 4,042,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Seriously don't use ouija boards. They can open up a passageway for evil entities to get in ... aka demons. Those things are much worse than any ghost.
This is good advise. Listen to this "surftb15"!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or