U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 03:35 PM

10 posts, read 13,166 times

Advertisements

I am the founder of borough Paranormal. I would like to talk to you about your apartment if you still live there? find me also on meetup.com

Raymond
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 04:54 PM

10 posts, read 13,166 times
I am the founder of borough paranormal of NY . I would love to talk or come by -see if there really are ghosts there to record? meetup.com Raymond

Old 11-11-2015, 05:00 PM

4,827 posts, read 6,940,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
I just moved into an apartment in West Village. As some of you recall, my old landlord bought me out in my co-op lease. I subletted a studio and was getting cramped. I rented a new floor through in a West Village brownstone.

Here is the problem:

The apartment is haunted.

the first day I move in, the water faucet started turning on and off by itself. I was like "Whatever, old place". that has happened everyday since. Also, glasses break randomly even when they are in a cabinet.

2 days ago, I started hearing footsteps in the apartment and I couldn't stop feeling shivers.

I spoke to the lady downstairs and she said that 4 people moved out within the last year without explaining why.

I called the landlord and he said that I can stay with a rent reduction or move out without penatly.

I really like the place..should I hire one of those psychic mediums or whatever to try to ride the place of the ghost?

Get a bundle of sage and light it and let it burn (like an incense, not burn to nothing). Walk through each room in the apartment and wave the smoke around to "cleanse" the apartment of any spirits. You can look up online how to do this.

You might also consider hiring someone to "cleanse" the apartment for you.

Why don't you go to the city and do some research on the apartment. Find out if there were any murders or other kind of deaths in the apartment that would keep a spirit restless and not wanting to leave.

Old 11-11-2015, 06:30 PM

372 posts, read 285,441 times
People are laughably gullible. For the low price of $5000 I'll come in and say some mystic mumbo jumbo to put your mind at ease.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or