Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 11:13 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
Nice try. People can read the thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2012, 11:13 PM

295 posts, read 554,843 times
i dislike when people eat in a tight shared space. god forbid you get food or drink on someone that could turn ugly. I know i would not want some guy to get his greek sauce on me.

Old 02-12-2012, 11:15 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
Wah wah wah "
This doesn't even deserve a response.

I do a lot, work hard and take care of myself, despite having hemolytic anemia and Ehlers Danlos. But it's cute you think it's amusing.

Old 02-12-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post

I do a lot, work hard and take care of myself, despite having hemolytic anemia and Ehlers Danlos. But it's cute you think it's amusing.
if you need a SICK SNACK i understand. but there are people who bring platers of food. last time some guy was eating a fully loaded hot dog an it was messy and if it were a tight ride we all have his hot dog fixings on us

Old 02-13-2012, 12:34 AM

12,340 posts, read 26,132,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAHOE GIRL View Post
if you need a SICK SNACK i understand. but there are people who bring platers of food. last time some guy was eating a fully loaded hot dog an it was messy and if it were a tight ride we all have his hot dog fixings on us
She's not saying she always needs a SICK SNACK . She's saying she eats regularly in the train for her meals and she doesn't give a shoot about anyone else or the cleanliness of the trains.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:38 AM

12,340 posts, read 26,132,425 times
Quote:

You have those two conditions and you "take care of yourself" yet you think it's smart to work at a job for 13 hour shifts where they don't give you a break to eat? And smart to get a new apartment 1 hour and 15 minutes away from that said job, which then "forces" you to eat on the train because you are commuting 2.5 hours per day?

You may want to rethink your own choices and priorities before blaming your behavior on others and on things supposedly outside of your control.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:58 AM

Quote:
She's not saying she always needs a SICK SNACK . She's saying she eats regularly in the train for her meals and she doesn't give a shoot about anyone else or the cleanliness of the trains.

She has no respect for others that is not right if you don't care about others then i dont care about you. You should be fined and fined big for your I DONT CARE tude.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:43 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Quote:
Nice try. People can read the thread.
Yes, they can. And they can see how you contradicted yourself by saying on one thread that you go out to eat at restaurants nearly every single day and then turn around and declare on this thread less than a day later that you only eat once a day and are making a big stink about how you have to eat on the run, in the subway. Sorry, but you shot a hole through your own credibility.

Quote:
You have those two conditions and you "take care of yourself" yet you think it's smart to work at a job for 13 hour shifts where they don't give you a break to eat? And smart to get a new apartment 1 hour and 15 minutes away from that said job, which then "forces" you to eat on the train because you are commuting 2.5 hours per day?

You may want to rethink your own choices and priorities before blaming your behavior on others and on things supposedly outside of your control.
Excellent points.

I used to commute nearly 2 hours in each direction. I never ate any meals on any trains. I would think that adults with health conditions would ensure that they get out of bed in time to prepare a decent breakfast, as well as see to it that they have time to eat lunch or have a snack or two during the day.

Old 02-13-2012, 02:03 AM

got an idea when they choke IGNORE THEM lol they dont care about us so why should be care about them when they choke on their food. any eye for an eye a chicken bone for a chicken bone lol

Old 02-13-2012, 05:41 AM

4,471 posts, read 9,835,660 times
I worked 8am - 10pm during fashion week and I still NEVER ate on the subway. I just waited until I got home. Aside from the one time with the cheese cake I doesn't even cross my mind to use that time for eating. If anything I would hate having to eat on my lap and get food all over me. No one wants to smell whatever it is I'm eating. I hate when people at my office eat indian food and the whole place stinks. I have seen so many chicken bones laying on the ground in the subway. Ew. Ew. Ew.

Oh, I'm anemic too. It's one of those things you learn to deal with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City