Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 07:31 AM

108 posts, read 285,225 times

Advertisements

Ive had a little Whirlpool in my office for about 8 years. Works fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2012, 05:11 AM

25,368 posts, read 36,956,293 times
Check this long list from Walmart.
Note that the many items are listed for free shipping as home free items.

mini fridge - Walmart.com

Old 08-18-2012, 05:18 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,103,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlrl View Post
i bring in sandwiches either from my own house or from the delis because i am the Sunday supervisor and can't leave during the day on Sundays . i could use other staff's fridges but i'd rather have my own. i'm too busy at work and i don't plan on stocking the fridge with anything beyond water and a sandwich each day

im taking metformin, victoza and glucomannan (a fiber supp that also curbs the appetite) all which curb the appetite so i have that under control now

It sounds like you need to get your diabetes under control with your eating habits before you even think about losing weight. Forget the appetite supplements and get your food straightened out first. There is a booklet out by Novo Nordisk that is specifically to get your sugar/weight and overall health in control with food. It can be found on the cornerstones4care.com site under ebooks or if you have and iphone and the ibooks app you can find it in their store and it is free. It is a wonderful guide to help you along and I carry it with me all the time, actually several areas I carry it with me. I have the actual booklet, I have it on my kindle, husbands kindle, the kindle app on my computer, iPad, iPhone and I now have the iBooks and have the booklet on there as well so I can refer to it anytime I want anywhere I want. This is the booklet I used initially and continue to use when my husband was diagnosed with Type2 diabetes and we needed to get his sugars under control immediately. The day he was diagnosed he was at 300 and in 14 days using this booklet he was at 100 and holding steady overall since then and that was a wee bit over 2 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City