Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2017, 01:25 PM

15 posts, read 31,747 times

Advertisements

I completed everything but I was told that they are still in the process of reviewing my paperwork. They also requested medical records again for the last 6 years. I recently did my JST and mini-med for the second time because they both expired after 6 months... I passed both. I guess it really is just a waiting process but I know that a lot of people with my test number already went into the academy so that's why I'm feeling kind of discouraged. Thanks for all of the feedback and good luck to everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 01:26 PM

28 posts, read 43,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_She View Post
Nope, I was wondering the same, actually a few of us on here is trying to figure out if they been calling people, or is the start date on hold again. Have you completed everything?
If that’s the case we’ll all should be getting calls at the same time . We can all finally say we are not alone on this lol

Old 11-09-2017, 01:28 PM

43 posts, read 77,735 times
HI all, I'm doing PO, I have to go in next Friday for medical.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:33 PM

25 posts, read 35,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith223 View Post
I completed everything but I was told that they are still in the process of reviewing my paperwork. They also requested medical records again for the last 6 years. I recently did my JST and mini-med for the second time because they both expired after 6 months... I passed both. I guess it really is just a waiting process but I know that a lot of people with my test number already went into the academy so that's why I'm feeling kind of discouraged. Thanks for all of the feedback and good luck to everyone.

What is your Exam number? I know they are wayyy pass mine (mine is 6306), so sometimes you can't even go by that. It all depends on when you completed all paperwork and investigation for everything. Have you done the oral psychological interview yet, because usually that is what holds everybody up.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:34 PM

25 posts, read 35,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Path 31 View Post
HI all, I'm doing PO, I have to go in next Friday for medical.

Ohh ok, that's good.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:35 PM

4 posts, read 4,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_She View Post
Nope, I was wondering the same, actually a few of us on here is trying to figure out if they been calling people, or is the start date on hold again. Have you completed everything?
I was put on psych review because they needed documents from my doctor.. now I'm waiting for that to clear.. I was hoping it would be in time for mondays class but I guess not

Old 11-09-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Path 31 View Post
HI Faith223,
Were you placed on review for anything?
HI, when did you do your pay exan?

Old 11-09-2017, 01:45 PM

I meant psychological exam?
Lol

Old 11-09-2017, 01:48 PM

HI JR_She, whats PCT?

Old 11-09-2017, 04:47 PM

142 posts, read 237,909 times
I received the call and went down today to update W2 and stuf. The class goes in on Monday the 13th and while I was in there I over herd them saying it’s going to be a long weekend because there still trying to get through candidates paperwork for hire. So you guys still have time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City