Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2018, 05:21 AM

30 posts, read 68,136 times

Advertisements

The drug test/mini med is the last step after you meet w/ your investigator and pass the written and oral psych. ����
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2018, 08:22 AM

3 posts, read 8,210 times
how long does it take for the investigator to contact you

Old 05-01-2018, 08:24 PM

51 posts, read 106,155 times
It usually takes couple days at most

Old 05-02-2018, 08:10 AM

14 posts, read 21,199 times
They called me 2 times for initial interview at December and January, but that time I was outside the US. I informed them. And now back from my country, already it's 2 months I informed the APD I want to restore my exam. Still no News.

Old 05-03-2018, 01:24 PM

Idk. Did you call the canidate assessment center 1 718-312-4226 . They should be able to help you

Old 05-04-2018, 09:57 AM

14 posts, read 21,199 times
I did, but my investigator said my name isn't showing up. I need to go put my name back on the cert list at DCAS.

Old 05-04-2018, 03:11 PM

54 posts, read 29,084 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCmmFccnOAI

Old 05-05-2018, 11:30 AM

51 posts, read 106,155 times
Does anyone know when they going to start calling for the next class ?

Old 05-06-2018, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessoj View Post
Does anyone know when they going to start calling for the next class ?
Never..... jk. My investigator said the class is the last week of June, so probably a week to a couple days before from what I seen from the last class; unfortunately.

Old 05-07-2018, 12:52 PM

1 posts, read 2,365 times
This whole process is frustrating, i completed the last part of my process (oral psych) on march 12th 2018 & hoping i could get into the March 19th academy (part of the 7314 batch of candidates). I knew it wasnt a possibility, however, it was too close to crunch time. So i just accepted I'd have to wait for the June academy instead. With that being said, my interview went decent, i have a clean background, no arrests, tickets, debt & never once visited a therapist or psych in my life prior to this interview,in fact the only thing my psych. had to harp on me was that i was unemployed for roughly 3 years a long time ago & was questioning me if i was even trying but at the time i had no work experience so it wasnt easy finding a job. Thats changed as of today, but i digress. Not saying i deserve any golden treatment priority, but this leads me to my next inquiry of this whole selection process. Since then, after that interview a week after i called candidate relations to check my status and was told "your case is on review", every monday proceeding i would call to check my status and now they tell me " your case is still being processed". Is that good? I tried asking the investigator on the phone what that meant and she said" im not allowed to say anything else". Anyone else getting the samething said to them? I would ask my appointed investigator, but dudes a ghost. Aside from the ONE time i met him to give in some remaining paperwork, he doesnt reply to emails or even answer the phone (i know you're not suppose to call but i needed to try something). The communication is terrible & the only closure i have is calling relations. I dont even know if they're going to call me or send an email as i literally check every email notification & answer every phone call even if its those pesky scam calls or wrong numbers. Anyway, good luck to those that are hopefully waiting to get into june or any other academy afterwards. This waiting game is cruel & agonizing, but you're forced to just be patient, which i am. A part of me wishes they just tell me if im cleared or DQed so i can either prepare or move on with my life. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City