U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-18-2012, 02:17 PM

5 posts, read 6,122 times

Advertisements

I have to do everything..its my first time around..I have to report to the clinic tom. They said its possible to do it all in 1 day but we'll see

Old 06-18-2012, 02:19 PM

245 posts, read 214,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aji207 View Post
I have to do everything..its my first time around..I have to report to the clinic tom. They said its possible to do it all in 1 day but we'll see
oh ok, did you relist yourself or something. what number are you if its your first time. you should be able to do everything in one day. Get to the clinic as early as possible and sit by the hallway. Some guy is gonna call all the new guys, attach yourself to his hip. Be the first one up stairs to sign your name and fill out the form he gives you quick. that way your be the first to do everything and youll be the first to leave the clinic. this way you shoould be able to do everything in one day. if you get stuck waiting around the clinic it might be hard to do it all tomorrow. good luck dude

by the way how many guys were at orientation today

Last edited by Batwings; 06-18-2012 at 02:39 PM..

Old 06-18-2012, 02:28 PM

154 posts, read 200,006 times
By the way the union doesnt give you 1500 for a lawyer for closeing anymore... You HAVE to use their lawyer (Cohen).

Old 06-18-2012, 02:58 PM

147 posts, read 191,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pap Wagon View Post
If im on a 6-2 shift in bx1 i leave my house at 4:30 im at the garage at 5. Its true and can be done. Youre driving to the Bronx not Massachusetts.
Yes, you are saying it takes you 30 min once youir in your car, very doable. But to wake up at 5am and be at the garage by 5:20-5:25, NO.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batwings View Post
oh ok, did you relist yourself or something. what number are you if its your first time. you should be able to do everything in one day. Get to the clinic as early as possible and sit by the hallway. Some guy is gonna call all the new guys, attach yourself to his hip. Be the first one up stairs to sign your name and fill out the form he gives you quick. that way your be the first to do everything and youll be the first to leave the clinic. this way you shoould be able to do everything in one day. if you get stuck waiting around the clinic it might be hard to do it all tomorrow. good luck dude

by the way how many guys were at orientation today

yes my list number is 94*, i missed the appointment the last time and had to get back on the list, there was a lil over 60 people there today...thanks for the advice, im gonna give it my best shot to do it all tom.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:24 PM

337 posts, read 291,174 times
Online? Cool!!
I still have the one I filled out last time (20 page paper booklet).
I will be there tomorrow, won't be able to sleep tonight!!!!!

Quote:
Went to orientation today....I got out at almost 2pm I got medical tom. At 7am...,now u have to fill ot the 20 page booklet online

Old 06-18-2012, 03:30 PM

371 posts, read 514,265 times
Quote:
yes my list number is 94*, i missed the appointment the last time and had to get back on the list, there was a lil over 60 people there today...thanks for the advice, im gonna give it my best shot to do it all tom.
does anyone how many days a week they will be doing the pre orientations? is it mondays and tuesday?

Old 06-18-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneBronx View Post
Online? Cool!!
I still have the one I filled out last time (20 page paper booklet).
I will be there tomorrow, won't be able to sleep tonight!!!!!

yea u will just have input it all online....and trust me i kno the feeling i didnt sleep last night i was paranoid i wouldnt wake up on time lol.......expect to be there around 6 hours tom. they are very slow

Old 06-18-2012, 03:36 PM

337 posts, read 291,174 times
Oh yes I remember from last time!!!
I made sure I had all of my stuff plus extras!
I'm hoping to get there early.
God Help us all!!!
Good luck all!!!!

Quote:
yea u will just have input it all online....and trust me i kno the feeling i didnt sleep last night i was paranoid i wouldnt wake up on time lol.......expect to be there around 6 hours tom. they are very slow

Old 06-18-2012, 03:39 PM

245 posts, read 214,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemsone View Post
does anyone how many days a week they will be doing the pre orientations? is it mondays and tuesday?
Monday thru Friday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City