Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 12:22 PM

2 posts, read 8,148 times

Advertisements

Her rank is 1147 & 1112 for senior exam .. Is this a to far out list # ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2015, 01:16 PM

23 posts, read 120,794 times
You don't need to see the list. Her rank will be listed along with her score. People are pulled from the list as needed in rank order for interviews 3 at a time in the districts they wrote that they want to be called into. (You can change that for a wider reach.) The 2 non-selectees from the three will go back on the list. The list is good for 4 years and one additional year if they don't give another test.

Old 02-11-2015, 01:18 PM

23 posts, read 120,794 times
You don't need to see the list. Her rank will be listed along with her score. People are pulled from the list as needed in rank order for interviews 3 at a time in the districts they wrote that they want to be called into. (You can change that for a wider reach.) The 2 non-selectees from the three will go back on the list. The list is good for 4 years and one additional year if they don't give another test.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:12 AM

1 posts, read 3,761 times
i got an 88.3, rank 1325.. i specified nassau county. any chance I will be called? thanks!

Old 03-05-2015, 11:27 PM

2 posts, read 4,331 times
Has anyone actually been called in for an interview yet? Or even gotten a job offer?

Old 03-09-2015, 09:54 AM

7 posts, read 26,811 times
Default Re: has anyone actually been interviewed as yet

Hi!
Someone (I believe the person right before this post) asked if anyone has been interviewed yet. Well I went on an interview in Schenectady county about a week and a half ago. And I also have two interviews coming up this week and next---Abany, NY and Cohoes, NY. Don't get all flustered over the interview, as it was more of a debriefing on the position and your expected role. It's more like you interviewing them, and it was a panel "interview" consisting of two women. Before the "interview" was over, one of the ladies did tell me what to expect next. After she makes her recommendations to the chief administrative judge, it is then up to that judge to call the selected candidate(s) and offer them the position. She said it was at their leisure and was not restricted to a working weeks schedule; basically they could call you at 9pm on a Saturday, if they liked. Well folks, that's all I've got. Wishing you all the best of luck, and I don't know about you but I wish they moved faster with this process.

Old 03-12-2015, 08:12 PM

3 posts, read 11,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCBurke View Post
Hi!
Someone (I believe the person right before this post) asked if anyone has been interviewed yet. Well I went on an interview in Schenectady county about a week and a half ago. And I also have two interviews coming up this week and next---Abany, NY and Cohoes, NY. Don't get all flustered over the interview, as it was more of a debriefing on the position and your expected role. It's more like you interviewing them, and it was a panel "interview" consisting of two women. Before the "interview" was over, one of the ladies did tell me what to expect next. After she makes her recommendations to the chief administrative judge, it is then up to that judge to call the selected candidate(s) and offer them the position. She said it was at their leisure and was not restricted to a working weeks schedule; basically they could call you at 9pm on a Saturday, if they liked. Well folks, that's all I've got. Wishing you all the best of luck, and I don't know about you but I wish they moved faster with this process.
What was your rank and score if you don't mind me asking? As well as the JDS you chose?

Old 03-12-2015, 11:26 PM

Default Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcyrus718 View Post
What was your rank and score if you don't mind me asking? As well as the JDS you chose?
I honestly picked any and everything except NYC. I didn't believe that there would be any open positions and as for randomly picking the others, well my logic was choose now and figure it out later. I have attached my score and rank for you to see.
Attached Thumbnails
NYS Court Assistant Exam List - Have You Been Called?-image.jpg  

Old 03-16-2015, 10:26 PM

3 posts, read 11,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCBurke View Post
I honestly picked any and everything except NYC. I didn't believe that there would be any open positions and as for randomly picking the others, well my logic was choose now and figure it out later. I have attached my score and rank for you to see.
Thanks! My score was 91.7 and rank 757 but haven't received anything at all . I think I'm going to modify my JD list though. Congratulations though!

Old 03-17-2015, 01:55 AM

Thanks! Well hopefully changing your JD list will provide different results. All the best to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City