Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2012, 08:31 AM

3 posts, read 7,198 times

Advertisements

Has anyone heard details about a new bar/restaurant going in at 149th & Broadway a few doors down from Tonalli's? I live a few blocks away and hoping to get find out what is going in there and when they are planning to open.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2012, 10:12 AM

48 posts, read 138,739 times
I love Tonelli...its my neigborhood spot. But I didn't know about this new bar, will it be next door to dominos? NICE. Tonelli is a nice addition good food/drinks and the people are nice too, made so many new people on any given night.

Old 01-18-2012, 11:47 AM

2 posts, read 5,160 times
I live down the street. There is a notice on the front that they are getting a liquor license, so it must be a bar or restaurant. Its next door to that pediatrics hospital. Exciting stuff. I love tonalli's as well!

Old 01-18-2012, 02:59 PM

2,565 posts, read 5,513,836 times
Interesting. I just live a few blocks south. I'll have to check it out.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:51 AM

3 posts, read 7,198 times
Default question answered

I just found this on the Harlem, NYC webpage:

We are beginning a new business adventure in Harlem. More specifically, "The Harlem Public" is going to be a newly renovated craft beer and boutique spirit bar and restaurant. It's location is going to be in West Harlem on 149th and Broadway. We have recently obtained a liquor license and will be starting construction as soon as next week. The space is a blank canvas and is eagerly awaiting for this new establishment to bring a unique taste of local craft beers and spirits to this up and coming area of NYC. (Opening could be as soon as April).

Dinner at Tonalli's followed by drinks a few doors down. I'm excited!

Old 02-18-2012, 09:01 AM

2 posts, read 5,160 times
SNAP! That sounds great! I desperately need a good bar nearby!

The only thing i've found googling, is a newly opened Facebook and Twitter page for them. Looks like it's called "Harlem Public"

Anyone else hear anything?

Old 09-18-2012, 10:49 AM

1 posts, read 2,048 times
Good news fellow Harlem residents this place is OPEN, I was told it was a "soft" opening since food isnt being served yet but I stopped in over the weekend and it was GREAT! Beautiful job they did on inside - great atmosphere! I think this will be a regular stopping ground especially come winter months with the cozy stove. See you there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City