U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 03:10 PM

160 posts, read 272,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SobroGuy View Post
I think you are confusing something LOOKING cool, and something being art. How about we spray paint that picture of jesus over the front of your new car? Or better yet, let's spray pain the death in a canoe picture across your home and front door. Let's not forget...nobody ASKED you to put it on your car or home, but hey it's art so no permission needed. Please provide your address, and your car/license plate number so I can get those painted promptly. You clearly "understand" what this "art" truly means, so I know you will appreciate it and love in on your car/home/place of business/clothes/fence/etc.
Exactly......all those pictures of "graffiti" art....look TERRIBLE....Puh-lease

Mod cut

Anyone with a tiny drop of class would ADMIT that this crap is CRAP

As far as your defense that it is everywhere...has always been around..../children being molested...people killed...is everywhere...has always been happening...but does that make it right?

Last edited by Viralmd; 01-27-2010 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Personal attack

Old 01-27-2010, 03:53 PM

7,081 posts, read 24,610,518 times
Enough. Obviously people will not agree on this one. Thread locked.
Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City