U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-23-2013, 04:22 PM
 
8 posts, read 19,391 times
Reputation: 14

Advertisements

I changed my priority for nycha housing on January 25th and herd back in feb 5 stating I have an interview on march 6 ; I was in a domestic violence shelter but I am not anymore I currently still have the letters of advocacy and everything they gve me for nycha but I'm not in the shelter I'm stayin with family I not wanna mess up this opportunity to get an apartment do I tell nycha I'm not in shelter what to do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-23-2013, 05:25 PM
 
Location: West Harlem
6,885 posts, read 8,190,142 times
Reputation: 3007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasityyy View Post
I changed my priority for nycha housing on January 25th and herd back in feb 5 stating I have an interview on march 6 ; I was in a domestic violence shelter but I am not anymore I currently still have the letters of advocacy and everything they gve me for nycha but I'm not in the shelter I'm stayin with family I not wanna mess up this opportunity to get an apartment do I tell nycha I'm not in shelter what to do?
If you lie, you are taking an opportunity from someone who has no family and really no place to stay.
Such people do exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2013, 06:11 AM
 
8 posts, read 19,391 times
Reputation: 14
I'm not taking anything I rightfully need my apartment such ppl do exist don't judge if you know-nothing thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2013, 06:15 AM
 
Location: West Harlem
6,885 posts, read 8,190,142 times
Reputation: 3007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasityyy View Post
I'm not taking anything I rightfully need my apartment such ppl do exist don't judge if you know-nothing thanks
"Mind your business !"

It's good that these attitudes come out in a public forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2013, 07:36 AM
 
Location: Berries
21 posts, read 56,318 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
If you lie, you are taking an opportunity from someone who has no family and really no place to stay.
Such people do exist.
How did it go?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:58 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top