Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 09:49 AM

5,000 posts, read 8,216,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTA1992 View Post
You should look into this bombing more than just what the mainstream media says. You'll be very surprised by all the anomalies you find. But, since you even bothered to ask "huh", you'll probrably shrug it off as lunacy like most of the people in this doomed country. And yo know what I mean by doomed, that "lockdown" in Boston is a glimpse at this country's future.
Listen, I am very open to CT's. I know first hand that a whole bunch of first responders and guys who spend time on the pile 11+ years ago have questions and that the official 9/11 commission report is sketchy at best. I am personally disgusted with the NDAA that was passed under Obama. And I believe false flags have happened in our history.

That said, I don't believe the "gov't bombed Boston", which it seems that you are insinuating. And people in Watertown were requested to stay indoors while two killers were loose. There was no martial law enacted. I know at least a couple people who walked around at that time with no repercussions. Settle down, and realize that there are actually bad people out there aside from shadowy united states gov't figures. Sometimes law enforcement needs to do their job and people can help with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 11:47 AM

6,680 posts, read 8,237,363 times
Today I ran a race in Central Park and maybe 400 yds of the race was rerouted because there was a package left that caused concern

Old 04-21-2013, 11:52 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,078,660 times
Quote:
You should look into this bombing more than just what the mainstream media says. You'll be very surprised by all the anomalies you find. But, since you even bothered to ask "huh", you'll probrably shrug it off as lunacy like most of the people in this doomed country. And yo know what I mean by doomed, that "lockdown" in Boston is a glimpse at this country's future.

^^^The most fearsome thing I saw was the ease of the setting up of near martial law.
A glimpse of the dystopian police state which is here already.

As far as the bombing goes, I just shrug it off. Three people died out of the 150,000 who probably died today. The only difference is that 149,997 of them didn't get a full week of TV coverage 24/7.
Cancer and heart disease make bombings look like child's play in comparison.
About 45 murders are committed every day in the United Ststes...put it in perspective.

Old 04-21-2013, 04:00 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,672,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
^^^The most fearsome thing I saw was the ease of the setting up of near martial law.
A glimpse of the dystopian police state which is here already.

As far as the bombing goes, I just shrug it off. Three people died out of the 150,000 who probably died today. The only difference is that 149,997 of them didn't get a full week of TV coverage 24/7.
About 45 murders are committed every day in the United Ststes...put it in perspective.

Basically agree on both counts. However, at the time, I wasn't terming it "martial law." I was really thinking that the phrasing wasn't much different than when Bloomberg tells us to stay home when a massive blizzard is expected. Was I too naive?

Old 04-21-2013, 04:03 PM

1,496 posts, read 2,238,105 times
Quote:
And yo know what I mean by doomed, that "lockdown" in Boston is a glimpse at this country's future.
Absolutely.

I am so freakin sick of the phrase "on lockdown". Everyone gets all excited about it. "XYZ is on lockdown!".

Old 04-22-2013, 01:04 AM

1,521 posts, read 1,817,229 times
not on edge but never attending a parade or marathon. knicks games and concerts however..

Old 04-22-2013, 08:15 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
newtown and aurora was way worse than boston, even tho all of it is a shame. it's just a double standard when a paleface does something wrong vs. everybody else, and I'm sick and tired of their people and the media covering it up like the rest of us don't see it. they try to keep us brainwashed but it's not working.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:23 AM

675 posts, read 1,256,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Agree. Approximately 30 people PER DAY die from DUI-related car accidents. FDA-approved legal drugs kill over 100,000 Americans yearly. Keeping things in perspective is a must in these times

Old 04-22-2013, 10:27 AM

675 posts, read 1,256,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
newtown and aurora was way worse than boston
Interesting these tragic events were never referred to as 'acts of terrorism' but the Boston Bombing got that label before they announced who the suspects were much less what they're motivation was. And does motivation or type of weapon being used makes a world of difference on how the public should react to these killings??

Old 04-22-2013, 10:36 AM

7,296 posts, read 11,864,950 times
I think in the case of BM, there was some concern initially that the bombing may have been a concerted effort done by an organized group. If that turned to be true, the US could have been dragged into another war which was not the case with Newtown, Aurora cancer and heart disease.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City