U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 06:29 AM

5,473 posts, read 9,568,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnyc View Post
All these superficial answers!

I have never been a woman who looked for designer duds, fancy car, or big bucks.

I'm looking for a man that's real.

I'm to the point I want to date White men exclusively.

I have years ago and they were usually from another part of the country with the exception of an Russian Jew.

It seems White men from NY aren't as open to dating AA women unless on the downlow, I might be wrong. It just seems those silly stereotypes die hard passed down generationally.

Where and how is the best way to meet White men? And what to do to help those who are afraid to approach the sistas.
I'm looking for a simple NYC woman without drastic mood swings, toddlers in tow and someone with no ties to a previous boyfriend somewhere smoking rock now in and out of lock down. A stable partner without father complex (I'm tired of being provider, father figure, social worker, mental health professional, drug counselor, NYCHA, HPD application expert and priest) that comes equipped with basic intelligence a cute face and a butt that is sometimes dressed in a g- string. Now is that too much to ask for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2013, 09:50 AM

16,256 posts, read 18,729,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitlock View Post
I'm looking for a simple NYC woman without drastic mood swings, toddlers in tow and someone with no ties to a previous boyfriend somewhere smoking rock now in and out of lock down. A stable partner without father complex (I'm tired of being provider, father figure, social worker, mental health professional, drug counselor, NYCHA, HPD application expert and priest) that comes equipped with basic intelligence a cute face and a butt that is sometimes dressed in a g- string. Now is that too much to ask for?
Can't rep you but I have to spread it around. Like you I am the same, I'm not asking for much or for too little. I too looking for a woman, a simple NYC woman, cool laid back, not into drama associated with baby father drama, child support, mood swings, no job, no money, gotta go to court, debts and yadiyadiyadda. Being seen as a provider, father type persons is alright, nothing wrong with it however it just attracts the wrong crowd of women who bring all sorts of baggage and negativity of her past into my life to deal with and sort out. Don't get me wrong, they are good in the sack, but at the end of the day its not really worth it. I'm just asking for a woman that is not to skinny and not to fat, nice boobs and booty and that's it as well as not associated with usual NYC drama and nonsense. Just a month ago I was courting four women, two both were single mothers with two kids in tow, one I smashed with the other I did not, both are looking for father figure men for their kids. Again they said they made poor choices with the men they picked for as fathers. Now I'm down to two, both I don't find physically attractive because they have no butt or boobs and are highly chubby, but what can I do, better something than nothing!

Old 05-23-2013, 09:52 AM

16,256 posts, read 18,729,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnyc View Post
All these superficial answers!

I have never been a woman who looked for designer duds, fancy car, or big bucks.

I'm looking for a man that's real.

I'm to the point I want to date White men exclusively.

I have years ago and they were usually from another part of the country with the exception of an Russian Jew.

It seems White men from NY aren't as open to dating AA women unless on the downlow, I might be wrong. It just seems those silly stereotypes die hard passed down generationally.

Where and how is the best way to meet White men? And what to do to help those who are afraid to approach the sistas.
The only place where I see white men with black women is in Chelsea or the E village, and to a certain degree in parts of downtown Brooklyn and oh yeah Harlem. Go try the Highline. Or go to Union Square Park, plenty of horny experimental white guys!

Old 05-23-2013, 10:59 AM

8,016 posts, read 9,498,853 times
a black woman looking for a white man
just because he is white is the most
superficial thing ever lol.

gth out of here with that hypocrisy!!

Old 05-23-2013, 11:17 AM

I'm sure that an average or better than average looking black woman will attract alot of attention from white guys too if she throws herself out like that.

Last edited by Northwindsforever; 05-23-2013 at 12:35 PM..

Old 05-23-2013, 09:36 PM

922 posts, read 1,945,846 times
Quote:

You like?

THE PERFECT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube

Old 05-23-2013, 09:49 PM

126 posts, read 102,758 times
i been baggin mad hoes on ok cupid

Old 05-23-2013, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydata View Post
I love her! Talks in a sexy way!

Old 05-23-2013, 10:17 PM

126 posts, read 102,758 times
Quote:
I love her! Talks in a sexy way!
too bad shes non existent

Old 05-23-2013, 10:23 PM

5,532 posts, read 5,984,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingvendetta View Post
I feel like every person has this HUGE ass wall in front of them. It's obvious, but it makes it very hard for anyone to talk to one another.

Seriously, you have to break into fort knox just to get someone to open up. What's the deal with that? I know it MUST be easier outside the state or country to find someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinLady99 View Post
How do you meet MEN in ny? Haha
You walk the streets. Sooner or later you will meet men and women.

Seriously, the biggest problem is expectations. And fake people. If only people could lower their expectations, and be who they really are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City