U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 06:26 PM

6,993 posts, read 9,550,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I visited Austin and I was shock to see so many Black men with White women and to a lesser extent with Mexican women, I only saw One Black couple but they were Transplants from NYC.
When I was still living in Queens, I would see a lot of black guy-white woman couples take the LIRR to somewhere in LI. The men were almost always athletic types - look like college or pro athletes. Didn't know what to make of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2013, 06:41 PM

390 posts, read 1,086,359 times
Where do you meet the classy, non-ghetto, or non americanized latin women that don't have kids?

Old 05-29-2013, 07:14 PM

16,253 posts, read 18,715,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaBoy View Post
Where do you meet the classy, non-ghetto, or non americanized latin women that don't have kids?
Not in the Bronx, Washington Heights and Brooklyn. But some do exist but you have to look real hard.

Old 05-29-2013, 09:51 PM

390 posts, read 1,086,359 times
Quote:
Not in the Bronx, Washington Heights and Brooklyn. But some do exist but you have to look real hard.
Lol that doesn't sound too encouraging. So ill have to look in queens and manhattan. Is salsa clubs a good choice?

I know how tough it is finding such a girl because they probably get hollered at by 30 guys a day. Competition is stiff.

Old 05-29-2013, 09:57 PM

132 posts, read 165,493 times
First make eye contact & smile, then walk up & start a conversation. Women in NYC look more intimidating than they are.

But before that, look rich.

Old 05-29-2013, 10:19 PM

113 posts, read 190,216 times
Quote:
Any upscale areas are good places to meet upscale women ..

Women who have their stuff together are usually looking for men who are in the same Ball Park .. If you hang out in Tremont, you will meet some fine ladies, but a good amount will have a jealous baby daddy somewhere near by .. It's called poverty .. If you don't want poverty minded women, don't hang out in those places

The nightlife in New York is by far the best place to meet women here .. many go out just to meet men .. lol ..

A lot of times they will stand near you and chat you up before you even say a word, if they like you .. That happens to me a lot when I go out .. especially when they have a little alcohol in their system .. they get even more friendly ..

The best way NOT to meet women in New York is ...
The Hood,
at home on your couch,
on a friend's couch,
in front of a TV screen,
on a PS3
or on Facebook ..
And that pretty much sums up a majority of males in NYC ... LMAO

Old 05-29-2013, 10:28 PM

16,253 posts, read 18,715,749 times
Quote:
Lol that doesn't sound too encouraging. So ill have to look in queens and manhattan. Is salsa clubs a good choice?

I know how tough it is finding such a girl because they probably get hollered at by 30 guys a day. Competition is stiff.
How can competition be stiff when the city has more than 200k single females than single men? some guys in NYC are lucky to string along women. Also women in NYC in general chase after the same type of guy. Last NYC has too much variety which is a blessing for dating, but a curse for relationships and starting family which will generally put you in child support court and another cycle of a typical broken NYC family .

Old 05-30-2013, 09:45 AM

5,473 posts, read 9,564,860 times
Quote:
I would say, don't rule out ghetto chicks completely though. If you like to skip all the persuasions, wining and dining and get righ down to serious biz ghetto chick is an option. They are becoming more and more aggressive and upfront as we approach the mid of the decade... but that's not necessarily a bad thing. If you're looking for long-term relationship she will crave attention 24/7 day in and day out, now are you up for that in the long run... and probably you have to travel down to some island to meet her brothers at some point who have been declined access to the U.S by the immigrant department.

Old 05-30-2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitlock View Post
I would say, don't rule out ghetto chicks completely though. If you like to skip all the persuasions, wining and dining and get righ down to serious biz ghetto chick is an option. They are becoming more and more aggressive and upfront as we approach the mid of the decade... but that's not necessarily a bad thing. If you're looking for long-term relationship she will crave attention 24/7 day in and day out, now are you up for that in the long run... and probably you have to travel down to some island to meet her brothers at some point who have been declined access to the U.S by the immigrant department.
I agree with this .. Ghetto women are more simple, and don't need to be wined and dined .. They are fine with putting on some jeans and going to the movie

The real Flashy non ghetto types that are usually about "CLASS" as people on here like to put it .. are not always the people who bring happiness .. The so called "HIGH CLASS" Lifestyle doesn't always make people happy ..

And many times .. they are not as happy as other people think they are .. which is why many of them venture away from the "HIGH CLASS" life after a few years .. they realize that their whole life becomes about impressing other people instead of being truly happy in the inside

I see many people in the ghetto who are Happier than "RICH" or "HIGH CLASS" people

Old 05-30-2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
How can competition be stiff when the city has more than 200k single females than single men? some guys in NYC are lucky to string along women. Also women in NYC in general chase after the same type of guy. Last NYC has too much variety which is a blessing for dating, but a curse for relationships and starting family which will generally put you in child support court and another cycle of a typical broken NYC family .
Exactly, This city has more women than men .. which is a recipe for men to find more problems .. LOL .. They can't help themselves .. then they cry when they get one of them Pregnant .. LMAOO

That's the problem women face in New York

1.) it's more of them than men

2.) Many men are either married, thugs, bums, unemployed, or just don't keep themselves up

Add those two factors together and women struggle to find good men in this city .. So many women go crazy and get all flirty when they see a decently good guy ..

I tell guys, if you look nice and presentable, act like you have some sense, and be respectful .. they'll have more women than they can keep up with .. lol .. That's why so many young single professional men come out here to be Playboys .. and many women in New York (native and transplant) are looking for those types .. and you don't have to be rich or wear a 1000 dollar suit to be the type they go for ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City