U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-12-2013, 04:02 PM
 
8,750 posts, read 15,550,014 times
Reputation: 4168

Advertisements

And craigslist.1 is 30to66's right hand man. Congrats...

But you are right..Trayvon should not have called him a "creepy ass cracka" because that is not what he is...he is simply a creepy ass loser.

 
Old 07-12-2013, 04:07 PM
 
6,963 posts, read 5,436,260 times
Reputation: 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosvenor View Post
It It's funny how his family comes out and says that he's half Hispanic as if that's supposed to stop him from having racist tendencies towards Black people. The whole thing is disgusting.
Whats even funnier is their claim that their motehr hjas some remote AfroPeruvian ancestry so that must mean that they do not have any ill will towards blacks. The history of conflict between blacks amnd mixed race people in other parts of the Americas is well known. Only the One Drop prevents similar conflict in the USA.
 
Old 07-12-2013, 04:11 PM
 
6,963 posts, read 5,436,260 times
Reputation: 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Its not that simple. Latin cultures are a lot more African than the US. African based religions are openly practiced in Cuba, other parts of the Spanish Caribbean, and in Central and South America. The music in various Spanish speaking countries incorporates words from various African languages. Latin blacks are culturally more African than African Americans, where these things were stamped out in the US.

As for this trial creating any new rifts between Blacks and Hispanics, no. Blacks have killed other Blacks, Hispanics have killed other Hispanics. Most murders are committed by ones own race.

And racism or colorism is quite prevalent in Latin America too. You may not wish to believe this but blacks in the USA are much better off relative to other groups than they are any where else in the Americas, aside from the non Hispanic Caribbean with its majority black populations, and maybe Canada which lacks the virulent history of racism that the USA had.

Oh yes white Cubans can pray to orishas one day and be quite bigoted the next.
 
Old 07-12-2013, 04:17 PM
 
6,963 posts, read 5,436,260 times
Reputation: 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigslist.1 View Post
Maybe bevause his twitter name was NO_LIMIT_N*GGA

and pics like these:


Many white kids do the same.

So aside from him being black whats your point?
 
Old 07-12-2013, 04:18 PM
 
72 posts, read 83,422 times
Reputation: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobroGuy View Post
And craigslist.1 is 30to66's right hand man. Congrats...
Thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SobroGuy View Post
But you are right..Trayvon should not have called him a "creepy ass cracka" because that is not what he is...he is simply a creepy ass loser.

So, you're saying that Trayvon shouldn't have called GZ that because that's not what he is....... not because the name "cracker" is a racial slur, but because that's "not what he is"?

Wanna know why in 2013 we are still dealing with racism?

Disgusting.
 
Old 07-12-2013, 04:23 PM
 
6,909 posts, read 9,028,891 times
Reputation: 2856
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
Many white kids do the same.

So aside from him being black whats your point?
The point is to insist in a very convoluted and illogical way that Trayvon Martin was somehow the wrong party in the confrontation. Everyone knows Zimmerman was the one who started the fight. Everyone knows that Trayvon was unarmed and fought (and was about to win) with his bare fists. A few people cannot accept this so the strategy is to somehow attack the character of the victim.
 
Old 07-12-2013, 04:24 PM
 
72 posts, read 83,422 times
Reputation: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
Many white kids do the same.

So aside from him being black whats your point?
Then.. They too, would be described as a thug.

What does being black have to do with being a thug.. and why do you keep bringing up being black?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
I can see that you hve decided that Trayvon is a thug. Why? Because he is black? Please do not tell me that its because of the weed because then huge numbers of 20 y/o white males will be so categorized.
 
Old 07-12-2013, 04:26 PM
 
6,909 posts, read 9,028,891 times
Reputation: 2856
Seriously, lots of kids across the country do the same if not worse. You'd be calling more than half the kids in the US thugs if that were the case. Fine if that is your opinion but they don't deserve to be shot because of that.
 
Old 07-12-2013, 04:27 PM
 
6,963 posts, read 5,436,260 times
Reputation: 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigslist.1 View Post
Then.. They too, would be described as a thug.

What does being black have to do with being a thug.. and why do you keep bringing up being black?

So then you will describe huge numbers of white kids this way...do you also justify them being killed by any random person who objects to their presence. and so stalks them?
 
Old 07-12-2013, 04:30 PM
 
6,909 posts, read 9,028,891 times
Reputation: 2856
He will justify it except when it happens to his own son or brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top