Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 03:41 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,215,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
What the OP is doing here; is assuming that all those protestors (WHITE LIBERAL kids...he likes to emphasize that) are voicing their discontent with the verdict only because of race. And while that might be true of some of the protestors I don't it's the case for all of them. This is simpleton thinking.

I'm just telling how it is, homie. After watching the protests for a lengthy amount of time, it was the same folks at OWS. The majority of them either didn't care or didn't understand what they were protesting either . They like to protest cause it's cool to do. I point out the races, cause it really does seem silly when worded that way.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:51 PM

506 posts, read 1,011,576 times
Not to mention if you're protesting right now, why aren't you at work?

Old 07-15-2013, 04:34 PM

2,894 posts, read 5,906,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
I'm just telling how it is, homie. After watching the protests for a lengthy amount of time, it was the same folks at OWS. The majority of them either didn't care or didn't understand what they were protesting either .
They like to protest cause it's cool to do.
And you know all of this how?

You ran a survey of the protesters?

Quote:
I point out the races, cause it really does seem silly when worded that way.
That, mixed up with a dose of race baiting

Old 07-15-2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
And you know all of this how?

You ran a survey of the protesters?
I've lived in this city and witnessed what goes on long enough to understand. It's pretty straightforward.

Quote:
That, mixed up with a dose of race baiting

Legit lol. Dude this whole thing is built on race baiting. Complete with a major news agency now getting sued for making GZ seem racist even if he's not (who knows....I don't). I'm fine with pointing out how nonsensical the whole thing became.

Old 07-15-2013, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Nah kid. Like most of your posts this is speculation.

You should really stick to what you do best; posting 'funny' pics and delivering one-liners.

The difference between me and you is that my posts are opinions and I acknowledge that . People like you post opinions and pass them off as facts. Then continue to get all self-righteous when others post something on the contrary. Particularly when it's not of the "progressive" nature. I notice it constantly with you and it's hilarious...

kid

Last edited by availableusername; 07-15-2013 at 06:54 PM..

Old 07-16-2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:
The difference between me and you is that my posts are opinions and I acknowledge that . People like you post opinions and pass them off as facts. Then continue to get all self-righteous when others post something on the contrary. Particularly when it's not of the "progressive" nature. I notice it constantly with you and it's hilarious...

kid
Available your tapping out.
Your two remaining neurons have a two sentences limit.
Don't over work them by writing an entire paragraph.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Available your tapping out.
Your two remaining neurons have a two sentences limit.
Don't over work them by writing an entire paragraph.

You typing that reply is literally tapping out. As you've done before in the past. Also it's "you're", if you are gonna try and come off as scholarly. And you would say "a two sentence limit". There's no need to pluralize 'sentence'. PM me if you need any future tips.

Last edited by availableusername; 07-16-2013 at 08:11 AM..

Old 07-16-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
You typing that reply is literally tapping out. As you've done before in the past. Also it's "you're", if you are gonna try and come off as scholarly. Also you would say "a two sentence limit". There's no need to pluralize 'sentence'. PM me if you need any future tips.
LoL. You're a grammar Nazi now? Take it down a notch brah.
I ain't trying to come off as scholarly, but I'm really surprised to see that you can really tie together more than a few sentences. Usually your posts are one-liners. Like an ex president said 'I mis-understimated you'
Anyways, if you wanna keep getting rep points I really think you should go back to your usual you. Posting pics and the like. We need comedic relief here.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:27 AM

Quote:
LoL. You're a grammar Nazi now? Take it down a notch brah.
I ain't trying to come off as scholarly, but I'm really surprised to see that you can really tie together more than a few sentences. Usually your posts are one-liners. Like an ex president said 'I mis-understimated you'
Anyways, if you wanna keep getting rep points I really think you should go back to your usual you. Posting pics and the like. We need comedic relief here.

You tried to come off as a smart guy with that post. Yet it was rife with grammatical feces. Doesn't make you sound all that swift to others reading. Just trying to help you out. And I've had a couple of epic debates on here. You can search if you're that curious about me. But yeah, I try to lighten this place up during the times I am posting here. Sure. I don't take it all that seriously most of the time.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:
You tried to come off as a smart guy with that post. Yet it was rife with grammatical feces. Doesn't make you sound all that swift to others reading. Just trying to help you out. And I've had a couple of epic debates on here. You can search if you're that curious about me. But yeah, I try to lighten this place up during the times I am posting here. Sure. I don't take it all that seriously most of the time.
I've never seen you debate anyone here. And I've been around for over 1 yr.

Posting pics is how you get your brownie points available. And not because you put foward sound arguments against others you disagree with.
I openly admit that I laugh at some of your pics and one-liners.
Nothing wrong with being the in-house clown. Every place has one.
Now you wanna come off as a debater, which clearly isn't your forte, that's why I suggested you stick to what you do best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: