U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 11:57 AM

7,846 posts, read 10,271,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrella Hero View Post
I don't mean not in a relationship. I mean both by themselves and no ring on marriage finger.

Well then based on your logic, I will assume that any guy walking down the street without a wedding ring and by himself, that he is not in any kind of relationship.

Don't assume.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2013, 02:26 PM

960 posts, read 1,173,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobage View Post
It's not a man's "game" that gets around headphones. It's a woman's interest in him that gets around them.
a girls interest = game whether its natural or not

Old 07-17-2013, 06:33 PM

19 posts, read 26,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
Maybe when they see you coming, they put on their headphones, hence the unusually high number of headphoned chicks you see on the street.

But then again, with a 50% success rate, why would they ignore a Romeo like you?

Actually, my hit rate would probably be higher than 50% but for the fact that several of the girls I engaged, I lost interest in mid conversation and never asked for their number.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobage View Post
Sounds like you're one of the good guys who respects people. I'd talk to you.
Thanks.

I want to date.

By contrast, I think a lot of street harassment is about power and intimidation and has little to do with wanting real relationships.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:14 PM

39 posts, read 66,498 times
This thread is so full of ****. The amount of women I see with a look of complete boredom and routine going about their 9-5 in manhattan is huge.

I approach females in the daytime on the street all the time and rarely get a harsh reaction. But Im DAMN good at it. I go on instant-coffee-dates all the time.

"excuse me... you look....incredibly cute in those boots . I had to come tell you otherwise id be kicking myself for the rest of the day. I have to go meetup with a friend soon but Hi Im jay *handshake*" Bam. Disarmed.

Approaching is the easy part. Making a strong enough connection in a non-social setting with a female to where she doesnt freak out when she gets home becuz of how much she was attracted to "some guy on the street" and then flake on the date from cold-feet is the hard part.

Daygame is for real men. Its not easy. If you dont know what your doing you will become frustrated and quit after all the flakes.

Convincing a girl to meet you for a date after talking in a non-social context is completely different from a social gathering in a females chick-logic mind.

You cant just flirt for a couple min, get a # like in a club. You have to REALLY have comfort & rapport in the daytime.

Daygame is for real men.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsoclutch View Post
This thread is so full of ****. The amount of women I see with a look of complete boredom and routine going about their 9-5 in manhattan is huge.

I approach females in the daytime on the street all the time and rarely get a harsh reaction. But Im DAMN good at it. I go on instant-coffee-dates all the time.

"excuse me... you look....incredibly cute in those boots . I had to come tell you otherwise id be kicking myself for the rest of the day. I have to go meetup with a friend soon but Hi Im jay *handshake*" Bam. Disarmed.

Approaching is the easy part. Making a strong enough connection in a non-social setting with a female to where she doesnt freak out when she gets home becuz of how much she was attracted to "some guy on the street" and then flake on the date from cold-feet is the hard part.

Daygame is for real men. Its not easy. If you dont know what your doing you will become frustrated and quit after all the flakes.

Convincing a girl to meet you for a date after talking in a non-social context is completely different from a social gathering in a females chick-logic mind.

You cant just flirt for a couple min, get a # like in a club. You have to REALLY have comfort & rapport in the daytime.

Daygame is for real men.
This is wisdom.

I am just getting started.

I put my mind to a sincere approach which draws the woman in, deals with right brain interests, discusses romance, gets her impressions and allows for back and forth. I am still road testing it but I like the instant comfort it creates.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:44 PM

Oh, and I talk to chicks on the phone and earphones all the time.

Its actually easier alot of the time. Girls with earphones tend to be bored and "EXCUSE ME, hey, okay so tell whoeeeeever your on the phone with. that you just ran into THE sexiest guy on the planet and your gonna call them right back" is hilarious.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:49 PM
Status: "I have "a thing" for duplex apartments" (set 23 hours ago)

19,275 posts, read 32,757,591 times
Quote:
You must have a lot of time on your hands to go on instant coffee dates. Back in my day when I was a bachelor, eye contact said it all. If we lock eyes in the street then I know she's interested and then ask for the number in a cool way, thats all.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 07-17-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Oh, and I talk to chicks on the phone and earphones all the time.

Its actually easier alot of the time. Girls with earphones tend to be bored and "EXCUSE ME, hey, okay so tell whoeeeeever your on the phone with. that you just ran into THE sexiest guy on the planet and your gonna call them right back" is hilarious.

Yeah, I'm not quite there yet. I am going from never doing this before to doing it the last 6 weeks and I make sure I do it at least once every day.

I am also becoming more selective; there are a lot of girls I really dont want to go out with but happen to be on my way. That's why I need to get to the ones with earphones because it makes the environment richer in prospects.

What do you do if a girl catches you checking her out and calls you on it?

Old 07-17-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
You must have a lot of time on your hands to go on instant coffee dates. Back in my day when I was a bachelor, eye contact said it all. If we lock eyes in the street then I know she's interested and then ask for the number in a cool way, thats all.
Lmao, Im sure this worked alot buddy. Tell us more about your near-mythical panty dropping gaze of prosperity.

Lmao I was like lmao. You're like the old fat guy at the gym who cant stop telling everyone how he used to bench 350 for reps.

Anyways - Im an azn dude in the bronx so I have a thing for latins with fat asses. But being good at this in the bronx means I get alot of these stares:

My buddy got this shot directly after I got a number-close from the blonde. Priceless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or