U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 05:51 AM

20,129 posts, read 26,407,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:

When she came, she started crying during the interview and said she came from
a shelter. She asked for the place as soon as possible and said she felt unsafe
at the shelter,
For me that would have been a red flag rather than an inducement. What she is saying is that "she has failed at being a tenant but she would like to be yours."
I know it's water under the bridge but, geez louise, she might as well have had a neon sign over her head saying RUN AWAY.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2015, 04:16 PM

1 posts, read 405 times
Huh......if I sued my landlord I. Be a rich girl.....1100.00 a month for 11 years and we didn't know till about a year ago when he went to refi and told us if the people asked to tell them I was his DAUGHTER......and now we are moving and he has a bad attitude.....so his basement is illegal and all the wiring is screwed CAN NOT use stove and microwave at same time and they told him on the first round to refi he has to get an occupancy. To rent it out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or