New Year's Eve Suggestions
I will be in NYC this year for New Year's Eve, I am looking for a nice experience for my wife, brother, and his girlfriend. Ideally I'd like a restaurant with low-key live music (Jazz, Piano, Latin etc) and dancing, but overall I am pretty flexible. We are all in our late 20's - early 30's. I am willing to pay up to about 250/person for the right place.
- Manhattan, but would like to avoid Times Square proper
- No hip-hop / techno / drunken / druggie scene
- No backwards ballcaps or swishy pants (I plan to wear a suit)
- prefer smaller setting to the big clubs
- Must have table and table service (this is important)
Let me know if you have any ideas. Bryant Park Grill has a package which fits the bill. Most of these NYC NYE sites (joonbug,nycnye) seem to just have the same 20 huge clubs.
Last edited by Sassberto; 11-09-2007 at 10:07 AM..