Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 05:00 PM

1,431 posts, read 2,617,206 times

Advertisements

Grosvenor has moved from subtle trolling to plain old racism, can he be banned already?

Old 07-22-2013, 05:20 PM

1,283 posts, read 2,303,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROAM NYC View Post
This ain't nothing new, I've seeing this in the city since Bill Cosby was on TV. I think the Cosby Show is directly related to that phenomena. But yea, White woman loves Black man even more these days, whats the problem? Once they get exposed to that "ginga" or that "soul" it's aint easy to pull away from. This is what that ladies themselves have told me! Black man loves all beautiful women, point blank, period!
LOL! Apparently it wins them over every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinxBolling View Post
Grosvenor has moved from subtle trolling to plain old racism, can he be banned already?
What's racist about me asking a simple question? I have curiosities and I don't see anything wrong with asking frank questions.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosvenor View Post
Actually I've been seeing more and more interracial couples these days, mainly Black men with White women which is surely helping to decrease the number of White children being born these days. A real shame too.
That's not a question.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:58 PM

420 posts, read 697,709 times
Quote:
LOL! Apparently it wins them over every time.
Gros, I'm not talking bout that stroking! Im talking bout that ginga!

Best way to explain "ginga" is the moment when you settle into "blackness" or that natural black rhythm of life, is what people REALLY mean when they say mention "soul" in relation to the black man. Once people not exposed to that falls into it, it ain't easy to come out. Afterwards, they may still look creamy vanilla on the outside but turned silky milk choc on the inside!

Old 07-22-2013, 06:03 PM

420 posts, read 697,709 times
Quote:
That's not a question.
He's aiight, lol.. he just wants to experience the flipside of he's talking about. Holla at me Gros! Got a chick at the workplace inteested in a lil caucasian persuasion. Looks something like Phylicia Rashad in her heyday. I'll hook it up.

Old 07-22-2013, 07:05 PM

I don't know what's in Grosvenor's heart, but I do know I never want to see again in my life. Probably not grounds for banning though.

Old 07-22-2013, 07:05 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,398,173 times
Quote:
What's racist about me asking a simple question? I have curiosities and I don't see anything wrong with asking frank questions.
U lyin like sh lol. You went way off topic.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:42 PM

10,222 posts, read 19,201,005 times
Quote:
Yeah our people are dying off...
You mean generic white people? Never happen. We turn everyone else (except black people) into generic white people. East Asian people turn the quickest, even faster than some ethnic white people; doesn't take more than a generation (Thanks, Tiger Moms, for driving your kids into our soft, doughy arms). Hispanic people take a bit longer, but it's actually going well; it only looks like it isn't because we keep getting new yet-unwhitened immigrants. Jury is still out on the South Asians, but probably similar to Hispanic. Black people, so far, they're resisting. But they're going to get tired, and one day, not soon, but probably in the lifetime of many here, they're going to wake up and realize that they're pretty much white people.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:18 AM

1,283 posts, read 2,303,224 times
Quote:
Gros, I'm not talking bout that stroking! Im talking bout that ginga!

Best way to explain "ginga" is the moment when you settle into "blackness" or that natural black rhythm of life, is what people REALLY mean when they say mention "soul" in relation to the black man. Once people not exposed to that falls into it, it ain't easy to come out. Afterwards, they may still look creamy vanilla on the outside but turned silky milk choc on the inside!
We went from talking about Europeans to talking about Blacks and the ginga. One in the same afterall... lol

Quote:
He's aiight, lol.. he just wants to experience the flipside of he's talking about. Holla at me Gros! Got a chick at the workplace inteested in a lil caucasian persuasion. Looks something like Phylicia Rashad in her heyday. I'll hook it up.
Ha! The old once you go Black you never come back trick...

Quote:
I don't know what's in Grosvenor's heart, but I do know I never want to see again in my life. Probably not grounds for banning though.
I don't what my heart has to do with anything but I do agree that using him --> doesn't qualify for being banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
U lyin like sh lol. You went way off topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbler View Post
You mean generic white people? Never happen. We turn everyone else (except black people) into generic white people. East Asian people turn the quickest, even faster than some ethnic white people; doesn't take more than a generation (Thanks, Tiger Moms, for driving your kids into our soft, doughy arms). Hispanic people take a bit longer, but it's actually going well; it only looks like it isn't because we keep getting new yet-unwhitened immigrants. Jury is still out on the South Asians, but probably similar to Hispanic. Black people, so far, they're resisting. But they're going to get tired, and one day, not soon, but probably in the lifetime of many here, they're going to wake up and realize that they're pretty much white people.

LMAO! Now that was funny.

Old 07-23-2013, 02:57 PM

857 posts, read 1,200,149 times
Quote:
Actually I've been seeing more and more interracial couples these days, mainly Black men with White women which is surely helping to decrease the number of White children being born these days. A real shame too. The Hispanic population meanwhile continues to explode and they're able to maintain their heritage. It's hard to tell if the Black population in the U.S. is decreasing or increasing because it seems as if there are Black people are everywhere these days here in New York City, even in areas that in the past were heavily White. I don't know what to make of it.
thats interesting considering the yuppies and hipsters already ran alot of blacks outta NY....and u live in riverdale......blk ppl dont goto that side of the bronx....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City