Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 08:52 AM

99 posts, read 168,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanniebaby7 View Post
Agree 1000% where is that babies daddy,..😠... Is he just waiting for you to do the dirty work. Then he'll show up sounds
like you got pregnant, just to milk the system nothing new same old sh**t...👎..
This is exactly why I'm not having a child until I reach in my late 30's way-y-y-y in the future. It''s ridiculous how many pregnant teens I see everyday where I live. Some of the guys are lazy and just leech off the system.Some others are too busy working 2 minimun wage jobs, so I often see the moms at home with the child receiving little to no emotional affection from the father figure. We live next door to a dad that works 2 jobs, so my family and our neighbors keeps the kids happy whenever we see them running in the hall. In essence not all guys are bad, just too hasty in their decision when having children. If anything, the child is the one who receives the most consequences.

My mother left me to be taken care by my grand mother for 4 yrs since she was too busy working, and my dad abandoned us for 5 yrs when I was around 7 years old, so I slightly understand the feeling of being wanted as a child. An indirect result of not obtaining the proper love is a rebellious teen that might search for that love with a significant other. What comes after is chaotic.

Being 1001% ready is important, especially since they live in nyc: "These apartments ain't cheap."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 08:56 AM

546 posts, read 760,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kking92 View Post
i'm 4 months pregnant and currently in the shelter through path. They will place you in a shelter while they do a 10 day investigation to see if you are really homeless. Don't pay ppl no mind saying you should of thought about the consequences because the truth is anyone can end up homeless for many different reasons. Once your in the system there are case workers that will help you save and get you into the process of getting into a program that helps pay apart of your rent . Go to path located in the bronx . The process takes all day , go there early
thot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City