Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 08:30 PM

1 posts, read 1,486 times

Advertisements

It sounds like despite the usual advice, you already know being real is the most important thing if you want more than a hook up. There are ethical ways to use natural body language and subtle banter to actually get a girl to want to chase you. The trick is picking someone you really want to get to know because you don't want the wrong woman falling for you.

It's not manipulation, it's just helping you get through the natural defense mechanisms. Just for example, if you see a woman you want to meet and you approach her and she smiles, great...it's important you don't actually move toward her. Just turn your head and chest.

If she doesn't smile, just turn your head...no other part of your body. What you do next depends on her body language...

does she turn her body to face you?
If yes, now is the time for something light to make her laugh like..."hey, you're cute, you can help me pick up chicks!"

If no, no worries...turn your head AWAY from her for a second and then turn back again and continue with the light banter.

You do this up to 3 times until she is either still scowling at you or she is laughing.

Most guys will lose it here .

They think they are home free when she laughs.
Instead of falling back into your same old no plan plan...Try This...Turn your back to her. This subconsciously tells her that you are used to flirting with attractive women and you have lots of options and are a good catch. No Guys do this!

It's a playful thing, now look over your shoulder and smile....
Give that a try. If you like how it works and want more let me know.

Be real man, you can attract a hot woman but will you want her after you get her if it's not really you!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisco_Kid View Post
Thanks for all your replies. I guess there is no answer for this but to just simply approach them by being upfront, genuine, with confidence and leave room for the exit just incase shes not interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2013, 03:23 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
If you don't have money, you better be good looking, if your not good looking, you better have money. That's how it is here in NYC.

Old 10-18-2013, 03:26 PM

268 posts, read 480,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
If you don't have money, you better be good looking, if your not good looking, you better have money. That's how it is here in NYC.

What if I have both.. good looks and money?

Old 10-19-2013, 05:31 AM

7,296 posts, read 11,864,950 times
I was in B&N yesterday and I browsed the cover of the book "Floating City" by Sudhir Venkatesh.

Floating City: A Rogue Sociologist Lost and Found in New York's Underground Economy: Sudhir Venkatesh: 9781594204166: Amazon.com: Books

It talks about many things but I was curious about one item where he supposedly wrote about two stylish and wealthy UES young women who occasionally worked as prostitutes so that they wouldn't have to withdraw from their trust funds. Does this really happen and is it common practice?

Old 10-23-2013, 09:04 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,028,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post

This is how it is all over the WORLD, except places where marriages are arranged and the woman has no control over who she dates.

Good looking broke men (and women) will ALWAYS have the pick of the litter from all socio-economic backgrounds.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
This is how it is all over the WORLD, except places where marriages are arranged and the woman has no control over who she dates.

Good looking broke men (and women) will ALWAYS have the pick of the litter from all socio-economic backgrounds.
Personally, I find native NYC women to be the most shallow, sadly these women here are not even flaming hot either, just regular to below average in looks. Some guys even tell me that I can do better with women here but the way they look but the attitude to back It up makes me puke, thankfully you ladies have a thing called makeup. One thing I notice is that personality goes out the window, who cares about personality, women here are just like the men, men would date a stalker and a child abuser and women here wont mind dating a child molester who appeared on an Amber Alert. You'd be really surprised what type of women here in this city like and date. Another thing is that money does not matter, most women here in this city make their own money and some feel they can get by on their 40k a year salary by being a dental assistant. Dual income earning household holds no significance here in NYC. A woman's attitude tends the change when the man good looking or not can't provide for his offsprings, and that very woman begins plans on bouncing on him for a much more stable guy which I have seen countless times by observation and what I also experienced myself a couple of times. Not to fond of dating women with kids here in NYC from previous relationships, even more worst they are broke themselves but also become extremely out of shape, surprisingly women like that are still able to pull men. I don't know how guys here can settle for certain women like that! But again this is native NYC women btw. As for college educated Tranplant women, $$$$$$$$ money talks with these broads!

If one wants to meet a woman for a ONS! My best bet is to go to the tourist districts in and around Times Square, plenty of single or divorced 30 something and 40 something women enjoying themselves living carefree for the moment. I met a couple of these near Times Square. Or maybe head to Williamsburg and E village where plenty of wild Transplant women hangout easy to have a general conversation with women their compared to local women. Last don't be an average Joe, no woman wants an average, you see hipsters date hipsters, ghetto people date other ghetto people, try to put yourself in a box or cultural group and find women that way. If anyone looking for a LTR with a woman, NYC is not the place for that, maybe outside of the city limits or better yet becoming a Transplant and moving down to the bible/sunbelt.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 10-23-2013 at 09:47 AM..

Old 10-23-2013, 10:00 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,028,361 times
^ ^ ^ Yes, I know Bronxguyanese. You've said it a thousand times. NYC native women are trash to you. Yes, I get it. They're "garbage".

Uh, huh. Okay.

Being the bada..s..s dude that you are, there's no need for you to trouble yourself with such low level "filth".

Old 10-23-2013, 10:53 AM

Quote:
^ ^ ^ Yes, I know Bronxguyanese. You've said it a thousand times. NYC native women are trash to you. Yes, I get it. They're "garbage".

Uh, huh. Okay.

Being the bada..s..s dude that you are, there's no need for you to trouble yourself with such low level "filth".
But they are raunchy in a good way.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:56 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,499,620 times
Quote:

Uh, huh. Okay.

LOL, I know he's said it so many times...It's starting to get insulting lol

Old 10-23-2013, 11:50 AM

850 posts, read 1,026,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnyc View Post
If you're not a dog lover then I can't see that helping, poor dog. I think there's a service now where you can rent a dog for these purposes. So I guess you'll have to end up lying about why the dog isn't with you anymore if you begin a relationship with one of these women or lie from the start saying it's a friend's/relative's dog. What a way to start a relationship.
Just put bacon in your socks and the doggies will come up to you all excited and the women will think "oh what a nice guy!" when the truth is you're just a greasy bacon faker!

PS - wrap the bacon around your ankles so you don't slip/trip, wear thick socks and long pants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City