U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 04:09 PM

236 posts, read 263,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco_kid View Post
thanks for all your great advices. I actually met a few women and went out with them. Now the part i get stuck at is to continue meeting them and build their trust. And keep building upon that and keep it going. This girl i was hittin up to hang out after a few dates. She kept sayin she had plans plans etc. I mean i look good, i'm tall, i got a nice job, i treat them like a lady. Maybe treating them like a lady a bit too much, they start thinking im soft? but trust me i have a whole bad boy hidden inside which i dont want to unleash lol.
unleash that ****er.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2013, 08:30 PM

5,473 posts, read 9,559,103 times
Also OP if you're allergic to cats you better pop some antihistamines since most educated transplant ladies have a cat or cats in their tiny apartments. Even if you never get to visit their apt they have cat hair on their clothes all the time. If they find out that your allergic you're screwed.

TRUST. YOU IS SCREWED!

Last edited by Northwindsforever; 12-01-2013 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 12-01-2013, 09:58 PM

5,473 posts, read 9,559,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansean View Post
unleash that ****er.
He doesn't want.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:37 AM

1,745 posts, read 2,134,130 times
Never shyt where you eat. If you are a man. As a woman, I've shyt a few times to get ahead. Don't regret it. Work sex is about power. I honestly think it was about that more than the sex. I'm not exactly proud, but if you can show women a way to get ahead in this city you will literally be drowning in va-jay-jay. The trick is to somehow separate that power from your work life so it doesn't hurt your career. Women are incredibly attracted to status and power. That's what will get you laid. I've turned down perfect 10s that didn't have good jobs. I've slept with men that look worse than Donny T just because they were rich. Looks don't mean a lot to what attracts me is what I'm saying. Alpha women don't care about that. We like sensitivity and caring in our men but that comes way down the line, well into a relationship. The initial attraction doesn't involve that. So if you think listening to a woman's problems is going to get you laid you've got it all backwards. Some people may think I sound like a gold digger but this is Human Sexuality 101. What gets you hot and what doesn't lol. I get tired of the b.s. people say to be socially correct.

Last edited by EastBoundandDownChick; 12-03-2013 at 08:57 AM..

Old 12-03-2013, 08:43 AM

3,410 posts, read 3,548,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBoundandDownChick View Post
Never shyt where you eat. If you are a man. As a woman, I've shyt a few times to get ahead. Don't regret it. Work sex is about power. I honestly think it was about that more than the sex. I'm not exactly proud, but if you can show women a way to get ahead in this city you will literally be drowning in va-jay-jay.
Truth!!

Old 09-28-2014, 06:07 PM

6,993 posts, read 9,544,498 times
/\/\

As a man, what do you have to offer to a woman?

Old 09-28-2014, 07:24 PM

16,230 posts, read 18,698,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellent Answer View Post
Today we have so many Very High Maintenance Women nowadays that play hard to get, and they certainly will not settle for less. Unlike the women years ago that were much easier to meet since many of them were raised very well by their parents, and to really Struggle like men to make ends meat. Since many women today are very independent, they really don't need a man to Survive since many of the women now do make much more money than many men do. Really hard to meet a Good woman that can Accept us for who we are.
Go overseas or to rural parts of America for a good women. If you live in the hood, women in these areas want a physically attractive man, no need for having a good job since most women here make their own money even if it's a a little bit or even receiving welfare. Hip trendy areas do not have alot of men compared to career educated women. Men in hip trendy areas with good careers or an amazing income are highly sought after.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 09-28-2014 at 08:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City