U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 10:51 AM

2 posts, read 4,713 times

Advertisements

I am also a non-preference and was also interviewed about two weeks ago with additional documents submitted last week. The people I have met and communicating are very nice and professional. I was told that I will be informed about in two weeks. Hope I can hear back from them soon!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2014, 11:15 AM

162 posts, read 334,212 times
Congrats on getting that interview letter. We are still waiting for ours (if we ever get one). Keeping my fingers crossed.

Old 03-14-2014, 11:28 AM

4 posts, read 10,232 times
Those that got a non-preference interview. Can you tell me whether you interested in a one bedroom or two. I'm trying to gauge which type of apartments are in demand. Thanks

Old 03-14-2014, 05:21 PM

5 posts, read 10,977 times
Im trying to get a two bedroom. Looks like theres not that many 1 bedrooms left.

Old 03-17-2014, 12:00 PM

7 posts, read 28,972 times
Default Lottery Selections

Good afternoon,

Has anyone been selected for the 2 bedroom alts with the income guideline starting at $80K? I had applied and I was hoping I would have been called. If so, when did you hear from them?

Thanks.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:50 AM

86 posts, read 281,851 times
Dana all of the 80% AMI apartments have already been selected, which would include a 2br at 80K

Old 03-19-2014, 10:41 AM

Thank you for posting a response to my inquiry. I so had my hopes high. If you are chosen good luck.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:45 AM

I think you miss understood, unless I am mis-understanding. I am referring to the 2 bdrm apts that range from 150 - 165 AMI.

Do you know if they are all taken?

Old 03-19-2014, 02:21 PM

86 posts, read 281,851 times
My apologies! I misread your note. According to the selling agent, there are still 2br apartments available in that category, see note from broker posted recently:

Park Clinton'ers,

I apologize for being tardy.

We have concluded the sales for Mobility, Visual/Hearing, and Community Board #4 preferences.

We are currently conducting the selection process for Hurricane Sandy Displacees. We do not anticipate selling all 24 apartments in this preference. The unsold apartments for this preference will be added to the non-preference sales. (I will not discuss the number selected. I like to give the nail biters something to chew on :-).

We have concluded interviews for the 5 Municipal Employee apartments. These selections will commence by March 19th.

If you are a preference applicant and were not selected, you remain in the overall lottery in order of the log.

The interviews for non-preference lottery applicants has already begun and we will commence these selections on April Fools Day ;-).

The following are the unsold apartments at this time: (We define unsold as not selected)

2 One Bedrooms at 150% AMI
7 Two Bedrooms at 150% AMI
6 One Bedrooms at 165%-195% AMI
21 Two Bedrooms at 165%-195% AMI

Until/If the 14,000 lottery is exhausted, the Two Bedrooms can only be sold to house holds of 2, 3, or 4 members. Also, there is a preference to sell to applicants at or below 175% AMI. This means that we must exhaust all 175% AMI applicants in the lottery prior to sell to those at 195% (Read the ADVERTISEMENT. I save disputes on the blog).

I promise to be on time for the next report on 4/1/14.

As mentioned previously, we rec'd approx. 14,000 lottery applications and we will only contact lottery applicants when/if we reach your application in order of the log.

Cooperatively yours,

Michael E. Reed,
Selling Agent
Real Estate Broker

P.S.

I WILL NOT USE THIS FORUM TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR REPLY TO ERRONEOUS COMMENTS.

This forum is for the enjoyment of those who join in. I don't want to stem that enjoyment by interacting with individuals. The interview and sales process is a private matter, please consult your attorney and refrain from making decisions based on forum comments.

Old 03-20-2014, 08:07 AM

1 posts, read 1,458 times
Morning!

Just to clarify, the primary mode of communication for interview selection is through snail mail, correct?

Thanks and good luck all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or