Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 07:50 AM

483 posts, read 870,336 times

Advertisements

New York City lost some soul in early 2000s. IT DOES NOT SUCK. Most who can afford to, still claim it as home. Politicians plus transplants come and go. Yet, people continue to come from all over to see what makes NYC a unique place. NYC life smells, tastes, and breathes like no other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2013, 07:54 AM

5,000 posts, read 8,215,558 times
Quote:
NYC life smells, tastes, and breathes like no other.

You're talking about urine right?

Old 08-29-2013, 08:06 AM

483 posts, read 870,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
You're talking about urine right?
No. NYC life = New Yorkers in form of humans, animals, and plants. U must be golden shower fan.

Old 08-29-2013, 11:02 AM

18,469 posts, read 31,635,068 times
why cant gay people answer this post, feeling a bit discriminatory today, are we?

Old 08-29-2013, 09:34 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,915,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxsmokedatku$hxxx View Post
im str8 up g so homie let me tell you that bk is still popin and we b turnin it up OD hardcore.....****s littttt
werd up homie gezz u tel dem u str8 up gangsta sonz. bk be popin al dey everdey

Old 08-29-2013, 11:09 PM

2,896 posts, read 9,812,434 times
Strange, I don't find the following two posts humorous, but I do mine! and

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxsmokedatku$hxxx View Post
im str8 up g so homie let me tell you that bk is still popin and we b turnin it up OD hardcore.....****s littttt
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post

Fat white dude from SI, calm down, that's just your son doing his "wigger" thing. Unlike old dudes like you, most young whites truly hate white people. So, that was just your son's way of expressing self hate!

Relax, don't worry, really, it is all so very "white"!

LMAO!

/jcoltrane
Always outnumbered, always outgunned

Old 08-30-2013, 12:24 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,915,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
Everyone is spot on.

I can agree somewhat with " Well it's better than most places in america" but then again it depends what you want. I am a native NY and I'd like to move to San Diego but believe it or not there are issues with SD as well. Politics is one of them. SD is ultra conservative and i am not. Smoking bans in apartment buildings. You've got to be kidding me...and I though NY was bad.

NYC has tons of potential but the politicians and people who inhabit it have changed it.

I feel like a foreigner in this city. I look at places where historic things happened to me in my life and I see a bike rental in it's place or a REAL foreigner trying to sell me a tour of what he really DOESN'T know.

There is no GREAT city in America anymore...just my opinion. It's all about making your own thing work for you and building your own world. I'd rather not follow what has been laid out for me.
I don't think NYC is better then most of America. It's definitely better then most American cities, but not all of them. Seattle, Portland, Boston, and San Diego IMO are superior in most respects. NYC might be much bigger, but bigger doesn't always mean better.

Old 08-30-2013, 05:18 AM

5,000 posts, read 8,215,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoltrane View Post

Fat white dude from SI, calm down, that's just your son doing his "wigger" thing. Unlike old dudes like you, most young whites truly hate white people. So, that was just your son's way of expressing self hate!

LMAO!

/jcoltrane

Hey coltrane, you f'n race obsessed hack. Take a hike back to the national action network site. I'm sure they have forums as well. They'll suit you much better. Not that you ever come back to threads after talking sheeit, but seriously man, get some help.

By the way, I'm younger than you, you mouth-breathing mongoloid...

Old 08-30-2013, 05:25 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoltrane View Post

LMAO!

/jcoltrane
Look who popped out of the garbage.

Old 08-30-2013, 06:15 AM

706 posts, read 1,042,118 times
are you contemplating leaving nyc again???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City